Help~! PLEASEEEE!!!

I say croc too!!!

But while we're talking Kelly pochettes, does anyone know the rough prices differences between regular leathers, chevre, ostrich and croc for the KPs???

Thanks!

I say croc too!!!

But while we're talking Kelly pochettes, does anyone know the rough prices differences between regular leathers, chevre, ostrich and croc for the KPs???

Thanks!

Swift and Evergrain run approximately $3300 US; Lizard mid $5000's and Crocs high $9000's.
(Obviously these are only estimates and I've seen them priced differently even within the same store.:nuts:)

I've never seen the KP produced in either Chevre or Ostrich.......

Swift and Evergrain run approximately $3300 US; Lizard mid $5000's and Crocs high $9000's.
(Obviously these are only estimates and I've seen them priced differently even within the same store.:nuts:)

I've never seen the KP produced in either Chevre or Ostrich.......

Here's a picture of the KP that WingNut got her mother

attachment.php

I have to believe this was a SO. I asked about ostrich in KP and got a blank look. It's not offered at the Podium.

I like the pochettes in Croc versus Box since they are handheld. Less scratching concerns with Croc. Can't wait to see what you decide!!

This is true actually. I am disappointed Paris said no to my box order but I am not sulking too much either. It's perhaps really for the better. Box would get so scratched up on the flap.

I have to believe this was a SO. I asked about ostrich in KP and got a blank look. It's not offered at the Podium.

Thanks for that pic, MrsS.

While the ostrich is undeniably gorgeous, it wouldn't be my choice for this style, probably for the same reasons you mentioned that it was perhaps for the best that your box order wasn't accepted (the risk of scratching........). I think because of the handheld nature of this piece, it's better suited to other skins - the ostrich would have too much risk of darkening IMO.

mhmm but also a nice option is (as i know you loove reds if i remember right) rouge vif croc with palladium hardware. its is fabulous true blood red a little more subdued than lets say braise so can go from semi formal to formal . or whataout rouge h but in matte (don´t like it personally in shiny) as an casual alternative. sometimes when you need a clutch but neither browns nor black would do i find a subdued red perfect

L - with advice like this, you'd better stick around for a while!! I LOVE your colour choices.

Aspen - any hope for rouge H croc?

There was no red shade in croc. for Kelly pouchette. So, SA is still working on finding croc. KP in shiny in color...She will give me more detail on next week...I might be interested in matt croc. barenia color with GH...