help please!

hello mrsmulberry! I am so glad you are enjoying the e/w. I expect you are probably more organised than me, and don't seem to find the need to hoard waitrose parking tickets (I think they must be breeding!). There was never enough room in that bag for me.

You're lucky to have a husband who can surprise with such good taste and judgement!

Selling on ebay was scary. I was very worried about that thing where they put a hold on your paypal account after you've sent the goods (can't remember its name). It made the whole process much easier knowing you were from here. I sold my emmy after the E/W and I think it's gone through ok - it says completed - but she hasn't left feedback yet which is a bit odd.

Still - I got much more money than I would have done selling to LHB, who gave me a quote, even if it was more stressful. Looking for Mulberrys on ebay was depressing. It seems to me that most of them are fake. I am bidding on one ore bag and then I think I will avoid it altogether

Glad you found a big bays - that was my other choice - and will be again if the roxy doesn't come up to scratch

Life would be much easier if one could do the whole thing on here wouldn't it

xxx

Definitely, I'm hoping I reach the 500 posts necessary to apply to the mythical magical sounding "Market Plaza" experience before I die! It sounds like heaven, but I do understand how careful TPF have to be about accepting genuine people. One day maybe... In the meantime, I promised husband I would only bid on things that had been authenticated by our lovely friends here, but it is so hard, the E/W I bought before yours was SUCH a good copy, just something about it felt wrong compared to my oak one, luckily the seller accepted the return and refunded me, but someone on the AT thread pointed out that she'd sold £6000 worth of fake Mulberry's in the last year! Am so glad I found this forum, not just for authenticating but because everyone is truly lovely. Hope your new Roxy brings you nothing but joy!

Mrsmulberry I nearly bought an oak bays the other day - she sounded SO convincing.... and then Lakrits I think, told me it was a fake. They are brilliant on the authenticate thread aren't they? I will never bid on anything without their sayso

My Roxanne is arriving tomorrow morning! I am glad you like her Poppy!

well ..... I just called them for my returns number : ( i am disappointed. It's a very pretty bag, but just not me. It's quite a surprise when you take the paper out how floppy it is - I wasn't expecting that - much floppier than my Emmy was. What a shame! I think I'll just buy a new Bayswater instead. Thank you, all of you for the advice and stuff

Oh so sorry about this. Have you tried her with stuff inside? Roxys look ridiculous with nothing in side - corries described heres as an octopus.....but very different with things in....so sorry for you.

Very sorry for you !!! Especially because you were so excited and expexted a real stunning bag.
I think it's a very good idea to return it when there is no love! This bag is pretty expensive and maybe it will be so much nicer to buy a brand new bag and be the first owner so you can age it yourself.

Keep up the good spirit and have fun shopping your next bag!

Thank you so much for your good luck wishes Pollux - I'm sending it back in the morning - you're right - it's too expensive to sit in the back of my wardrobe.

Poppy I do know what you mean - I did put my stuff in, and it was better, but still surprisingly floppy at the bottom, and it kind of nagged and nagged away at me, if you know what i mean?

I spent an hour walking around with my large bays, and the roxanne, and it just isn't me!