Help please....should I exchange my medium Muse for a large?

Thanks for posting the pic of you and your Med! Keep her!!! She's perfect on you. Not too big, nor too small! Before I saw your pics I thought for sure the large would be better but the med looks really good on you. The tan is also a nice colour;)

can i ask if the medium fits A4/letter paper size comfortably? i have just bought the large one (i think! i paid £685 for it) and it just about fits a magazine. how about the medium? wondering if i should change to the medium!

muppy said:
can i ask if the medium fits A4/letter paper size comfortably? i have just bought the large one (i think! i paid £685 for it) and it just about fits a magazine. how about the medium? wondering if i should change to the medium!

I don't have a medium in front of me, but I'm almost positive that it will definitely be too small to fit your papers. The base of the bag is a lot wider than the top is, so I think you would run into trouble. I have my large with me today, and fitting 8 1/2 x 11 loose papers (flat, not folded in half) is a tight squeeze since the top of the bag narrows and rounds considerably. It doesn't sound like you are looking to go larger than the large, but just an imo FYI: the oversized is definitely the best "work" bag.

I will check in a little bit. We are having the hardwood on the stairs redone so I can't get upstairs at this moment because the workers are here. I will def. have a response for you in a few hours (if not sooner) when I can get up there. But I think that angst is right and she knows her Muses.

muppy said:

Yup the large just fits A4 (quite comfortably though)....would be interested to hear if medium does too!

I just tried and it does fit letter size (if that is the equivalent of 8.5x11). It doesn't fit it very well but it definitely fits. If you need space, I would stick with the large. I don't carry much with me so the medium suits me.

Hello... You all look so friendly I decided to ask for your help. I just bought a lovely, lovely white medium muse (still thinking also about the large), but now I am thinking about changing it for a white gaucho which I also think lovely. I know is a matter of taste but, which one do you think is a better investment in al long-term? Which one would keep its shine longer? :smile:

Muse! not that i am biased, but once the cowboy/western trend is gone, the gaucho will look so dated!

eliakazan said:
Hello... You all look so friendly I decided to ask for your help. I just bought a lovely, lovely white medium muse (still thinking also about the large), but now I am thinking about changing it for a white gaucho which I also think lovely. I know is a matter of taste but, which one do you think is a better investment in al long-term? Which one would keep its shine longer? :smile:

eliakazan said:

Eliakazan, I personally think that Muse is definitely better for long term wear. -) It can be dressed up and down. I like Gaucho as well, but it is more casual to me.