HELP please, need to buy LV for office

I would find out if she uses/prefers shoulder bags or hand held bags. I received a gorgeous Gucci bag from my in-laws when they returned from Italy one year; it was a shoulder bag and I can not/do not wear anything over my shoulders (broke both of them in seperate riding accidents). I didn't have the heart to tell them. So, there it sits in my closet- going on 13 years and has NEVER been used.

Moral to the story, it can be a fantastic bag, but if it doesn't work w/her lifestyle, it's a waste. BTW, the neverfull is a big old carry everything bag (I have it). The price point is great, but unless she needs to shlep stuff everywhere in a big tote, it won't be used as much as the other two. Again, it's all about her lifestyle. HTH and what a wonderful group of people you are to be so generous!

She has this beautiful speedy that is overused since she loves hauling things. I know she has looked at the batignolles online with me and liked it. She also loved the lockit too and the neverfull because it seems to hold everything. She is a grandomother and a cancer survivor, a really strong great woman.

Okay, guys, my boss just called me and looked at the purses on line. He thought that the Neverfull would fit her new lifestyle since she is retired. It's more of a casual I'm going on vacation bag. He is calling King of Prussia today. I'll post pics of the party and the bag he chooses since our holiday party is tomorrow.

I'd vote for the lockit. It has a zipper, and would be more secure. 2nd choice would be the BH. Retired people often like to travel, so something with a zipper would make sense.

Okay, guys and gals. Here it is. My boss called four different places and talked to Scott in King of Prussia. He worked a miracle since my boss was set on the Neverfull PM as a gift. He managed to localize the bag in Orlando at that LV store and had it shipped overnight to his home before 3pm. I call that a miracle and success! Here are the pics as promised. It was a great holiday party and retirement festivity for our office manager. Thanks to all who replied to my post. Our office manager will certainly enjoy her retirement with her new LV!!

lvparty2.JPG