Help please!!!! Mono speedy 25 or Mini Lin speedy....

Go the Mini Lin as this will be your first LV from your DH... You can always decide to get another classic Mono of your choice later. I only say this because it feels kind of nice to have your DH buy you something he feels you will wear nicely. I've never regretted having my DH go and pick out a bag for me as a gift. And he always knows I will buy another on my own. However a gift from a love one is really special... IMO:tender::girlsigh::flowers:

Oh no!:confused1: Now I am having second thought! I just told my husband of my decision on the mono! He is okay with it but I did not ask whether he likes the Mini Lin more!! This is really tough! I am getting really torn on these two speedies.:s

puteri...:flowers:

My $0.02 should not affect how you feel about your first LV and first LV gift from your DH...:girlsigh: :tender: I just thought it would be nice to have something to remember this christmas with your first LV and from your DH...Don't mind me... I'm just a romantic at :heart: ... If your DH is okay with your choice then that should be fine...:yes: :sweatdrop: :s :shrugs: