Help Picking out Wallet For Mercer 24 Satchel Deep Coral

Which wallet should I pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erilynn25

Jul 17, 2016
Hello. I am planning on purchasing the Mercer Satchel 24 in Deep Coral before the Mother's Day sale ends tonight.
37779_dkljx_a0.jpeg
I would like to get a wallet to go along with it. These are the wallets I am considering.
56537_svljx_a0.jpeg
Small Wallet in Polished Pebble Leather with Ombre Rivets

57687_dklvg_a0.jpeg
57687_dklvg_a8-2.jpeg
Small Double Flap Wallet in Mixed Yankee Floral Print Canvas

First, I want to make sure that the wallet would be small enough to fit in the bag without any problem. I am wondering if the red/orange tones in the yankee floral wallet match the deep coral (I haven't seen the yankee floral in person). I was thinking the yankee floral would be good because it could match with other color bags I may get in the future, while I will only be able to use the deep coral wallet with this one bag. Also, the yankee floral wallet has the same color hardware as the purse. I am leaning towards the yankee floral, but I am concerned with it matching. Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

Both are cute but I really like the Yankee floral. What color is the bag's lining? If it is coral, it will be easier to see the Yankee floral than the studded wallet.

I decided to go with the yankee floral wallet. The color matches perfectly with the deep coral leather and the hardware matches too. I also think the yankee floral wallet is a better size for this bag.

Reactions: whateve