Help Picking out Wallet For Mercer 24 Satchel Deep Coral

Which wallet should I pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erilynn25

Jul 17, 2016
Hello. I am planning on purchasing the Mercer Satchel 24 in Deep Coral before the Mother's Day sale ends tonight.
37779_dkljx_a0.jpeg
I would like to get a wallet to go along with it. These are the wallets I am considering.
56537_svljx_a0.jpeg
Small Wallet in Polished Pebble Leather with Ombre Rivets

57687_dklvg_a0.jpeg
57687_dklvg_a8-2.jpeg
Small Double Flap Wallet in Mixed Yankee Floral Print Canvas

First, I want to make sure that the wallet would be small enough to fit in the bag without any problem. I am wondering if the red/orange tones in the yankee floral wallet match the deep coral (I haven't seen the yankee floral in person). I was thinking the yankee floral would be good because it could match with other color bags I may get in the future, while I will only be able to use the deep coral wallet with this one bag. Also, the yankee floral wallet has the same color hardware as the purse. I am leaning towards the yankee floral, but I am concerned with it matching. Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

goodbyeblues

Apr 10, 2015
I voted for the Yankee Floral. It seems like you like it more, and I don't see it clashing with the bag.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Both are cute but I really like the Yankee floral. What color is the bag's lining? If it is coral, it will be easier to see the Yankee floral than the studded wallet.

Erilynn25

Jul 17, 2016
Both are cute but I really like the Yankee floral. What color is the bag's lining? If it is coral, it will be easier to see the Yankee floral than the studded wallet.
I did get to see the bag in person. I am pretty sure the lining was coral.

Erilynn25

Jul 17, 2016
Last night I ordered the bag and both of the wallets. I will make my final decision when it comes in and let you all know which one I decide to keep!

Erilynn25

Jul 17, 2016
I decided to go with the yankee floral wallet. The color matches perfectly with the deep coral leather and the hardware matches too. I also think the yankee floral wallet is a better size for this bag.

Reactions: whateve