Help & opinions on which Mogano bag I ought to get, please!

Which Mogano to get?

• Mogano SGH Part-Time

• Mogano SGH City

• Mogano SGH Day

• Mogano RH City

• Mogano RH Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
OMG oogiewoogie I could kiss you! I just called Fashion Island and they had one left! I described what I wanted: a dark chocolate brown with reddish undertones, in a part-time with giant silver hardware and that's what they had! It took a bit to make sure it wasn't Tabac, which she sad was like a tobacco light brown color, she couldn't remember Vert Fonce but assured me it had no greenish tones, it was a mahogany color. I was going to die!

She couldn't send me a photo but I'm pretty sure it's it! I love you so much! I can't stand NM for not having a good national server (I called so many and had so many 'national searches' run turning up nothing), but you, my dear, are awesomeness epitomized!

I got my bag! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

WhO:huh:O hO:huh:O:huh:O~!!!!!:woohoo:

cOnGRATS!!!!!
... how neat is that! I'm s:huh: excited for you!!!.. POST pics when she arrives~!! :party:

well, I have a mogano city and used her today- and I'm in awe yet again of the gorgeous, thick, delish leather!! ANd the smell...

That being said, I really think you should wait for the PT, because it's what you really want and settling for another bag just won't scratch that bal-itch for ya. It'll be worth the wait!!

Aww thank you guys, you are all so wonderful! Thanks for the support and congrats, I appreciate it so much! I will have to wait to see it til I haul my ass back to the states, but I will make the boyfriend webcam me so I can see the deliciousness. Fear not, I have bought many wonderful things and I will be posting many pictures in May!

Thanks again!

It was such a rush, I'm still feeling the adrenaline! What are the odds!

OMG oogiewoogie I could kiss you!
I got my bag! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:yahoo:I'm so glad I read all the way through. When I read your first post about your "poo luck" [not easy to simultaneously make me :roflmfao: and :cry:], I got so sad. I was going to suggest waiting for the PT or getting the SGH Day (I think SGH and Mogano look awesome together!). But it's now thankfully moot. Can't wait to see you post pics. You are going to love it. Congrats you bundle of cuteness!

Three cheers for ooooooggiee!!

i would've chosen city with gsh, but then i read your story, if you have your heart and mind set on part-time, wait for it to pop up, dont settle with something else, you'll regret later. spend a little time to call around, i'm sure there's one out there..i'll keep an eye for you [=

edit,
i didn't read through the entire post, but im glad that you got your bag!! make sure to post pictures, i'm sure she's perfect!

:yahoo:I'm so glad I read all the way through. When I read your first post about your "poo luck" [not easy to simultaneously make me :roflmfao: and :cry:], I got so sad. I was going to suggest waiting for the PT or getting the SGH Day (I think SGH and Mogano look awesome together!). But it's now thankfully moot. Can't wait to see you post pics. You are going to love it. Congrats you bundle of cuteness!

Three cheers for ooooooggiee!!

Awww dearest! You shouldn't have been sad, I was happy you got it, I know you were looking for something in that combo also. Besides, I can't complain too much, I was in Barcelona at the time, ogling attractive men and Gaudi architecture. ;)

But wow, it was such luck. I was calling Fashion Island very resigned to not find it. I love the way SGH and Mogano look together, I love the richness of the color. I'm so excited! Thank you, lovely! :flowers:

More cheers for oogie!