help on color combos please

cecelia27

Dec 1, 2006
While I would always authenticate before purchasing, is there somewhere to look that has at least a description of a purse ( sophia in general) that tells what color the leather is and what colors were used for the interiors and topstitching? I find most auctions seem to have all the right things to look for including riri zippers ( am I wrong to think the is very impt if everything else looks right?can they not be a fake with a riri zipper?) anyway, I know i've read that some can be good fakes but have the wrong color combos? I'm a novice truly so any help would be nice and so as not to overpost, was looking for a list or something..:graucho:

mostly looking at bag colors of white, pinks, lavender any help on what their interiors,topstitching should be would be appreciated..thanks cecelia

BAG LOVER, do these both look authentic to you (THE BERRY AND FUSCHIA LINKS YOU PROVIDED?) THANKS I also put them in the authenticate thread..Is there a list of authentic sellers for ebay? I swear I saw it somewhere...