Help on choosing a replacement bag

What about a mono Artsy and a black PM? I just got my first Artsy and could not imagine not having one. I did go mono due to the weight. With the 2 credits, if I were only getting one bag it would be Capucines

What about a mono Artsy and a black PM? I just got my first Artsy and could not imagine not having one. I did go mono due to the weight. With the 2 credits, if I were only getting one bag it would be Capucines
I actually have the mono artsy, I find it perfect as far as weight. I looked into that as well but I feel like the Capucine is a bit more formal than the twist. I’ll check again though. Thanks!!

I had the Artsy in Empreinte and have to agree that it's one heavy bag! I have tried the Montaigne in the store and if I remember it's not as heavy as the Artsy. Have you considered a Speedy in Empreinte? I love mine. I love that it zips. For sure they are not nearly as heavy as the Artsy.

I also have a Twist. I have to say I don't carry it much. I'm not 100% sure why, but it never struck me as an every day carry bag for me at least. It also doesn't hold a lot, but maybe you don't need to carry much. Good luck with your decision! Glad they are taking care of you!

Reactions: luprisu
I had the Artsy in Empreinte and have to agree that it's one heavy bag! I have tried the Montaigne in the store and if I remember it's not as heavy as the Artsy. Have you considered a Speedy in Empreinte? I love mine. I love that it zips. For sure they are not nearly as heavy as the Artsy.

I also have a Twist. I have to say I don't carry it much. I'm not 100% sure why, but it never struck me as an every day carry bag for me at least. It also doesn't hold a lot, but maybe you don't need to carry much. Good luck with your decision! Glad they are taking care of you!
I actually do like the speedy in empreinte. I have not seen it in person but I think the style changed a bit since it was first released. I wanted the empreinte to be a bit more structured, the Artsy is slouchy and I feel that over time, the indentations flatten out. Not sure if that’s the case with the speedy since it’s smaller and you could use a bag organizer. I think the Montaigne might keep its shape better over time.

The twist was not even on my radar until I went to see the Montaigne. Now I can’t decide between these two. Would it be silly to get both, I have credit for 2 bags after all.

These are lovely! I’d get the first one and then get a chain Louise gm :smile: then you’d have two different sizes. No sure if the chain Louise would be too small for you though?

The twist was not even on my radar until I went to see the Montaigne. Now I can’t decide between these two. Would it be silly to get both, I have credit for 2 bags after all.

Not at all, I have two Twists myself. I love them so much because they’re so versatile. You can wear the Twist in four different ways... that’s not included when I change the look by using other straps! Twist is the way to go.

Not at all, I have two Twists myself. I love them so much because they’re so versatile. You can wear the Twist in four different ways... that’s not included when I change the look by using other straps! Twist is the way to go.
Are your twists similar in color. I’m concerned the gray and black might be too close in color.

I bring another bag which is soooo comfortable and beautiful looking and for an all leather bag really light: the Babylone Chain BB! The leather is a dream, when I wear it crossbody I can carry it the hole day without any neck problems [emoji2]

I bring another bag which is soooo comfortable and beautiful looking and for an all leather bag really light: the Babylone Chain BB! The leather is a dream, when I wear it crossbody I can carry it the hole day without any neck problems [emoji2]
Pretty bag as well. I’m leaning toward something a bit more structured though. Thanks for your comment!

Reactions: Nivahra
Are your twists similar in color. I’m concerned the gray and black might be too close in color.

I was thinking the same thing as you. I didn’t want two Twist bags that are too close in color. I think black and gray are pretty much the same color spectrum because I can always count on my gray handbag if my outfit calls for a black bag and vice versa...

But what if you get the gray which comes with “silver” hardware and the black with “gold” hardware?!

I did just that because I don’t like to mix metal with jewelry. That way you would have both side covered [emoji6]

I ended up passing on the Montaigne for now and getting the black twist and the denim twist. I might add an empreinte piece later on. I didn’t want to get another black twist since I have a jumbo in that combo. Thanks everyone for your comments.

I ended up passing on the Montaigne for now and getting the black twist and the denim twist. I might add an empreinte piece later on. I didn’t want to get another black twist since I have a jumbo in that combo. Thanks everyone for your comments.

Congratulations! You made a great decision by selecting two different colors. Enjoy your Twist, you will love them. I know I am, so easy to dress up or down especially the colors you chose!! [emoji8]