Help!! Not sure if I should do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
I have a very small LV collection which consists of a Mono Galliera PM, Mono Insolite rubis wallet and Mono mini pochette (all purchased in June and July).....I have been eyeing the Montorgueil, but am not sure what size, PM or GM. so, I emailed my closest LV store and they have a Monty GM, made in France, in stock....should I buy it? I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and comments...

Heidiho

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Depends on how much stuff you carry in your bag. I personally like the look of the PM better. This is my PM and as you can see it can hold lots. I can fit it over my shoulder but it makes my arm stick out unless I push the bag back. :biggrin:

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
Depends on how much stuff you carry in your bag. I personally like the look of the PM better. This is my PM and as you can see it can hold lots. I can fit it over my shoulder but it makes my arm stick out unless I push the bag back. :biggrin:

Thank you very much for the pic! I have been going back and forth between sizes for what feels like forever. Every time I think I know which one I want..I change my mind again!

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
It depends on your build and the amount of stuff you carry.
Almost 5'9" without heels, love to wear heels...about 125lbs. oh and I carry mono insolite wallet, mini pochette, coach wristlet, one checkbook, sunglasses, cell, pager for work, and keys

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
^PM is okay for you. Then again, if you want to get a GM, go for it.

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
Here is what I currently carry..I also carry an extra tote to work with agenda, notebook, and papers ..cat does not come with me ..hehe

Attachments

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer the gm in the monty...it has more space so even if you load it up it won't be so big that you can't put your arm at your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.