Help!! Not sure if I should do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
I have a very small LV collection which consists of a Mono Galliera PM, Mono Insolite rubis wallet and Mono mini pochette (all purchased in June and July).....I have been eyeing the Montorgueil, but am not sure what size, PM or GM. so, I emailed my closest LV store and they have a Monty GM, made in France, in stock....should I buy it? I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and comments...

Depends on how much stuff you carry in your bag. I personally like the look of the PM better. This is my PM and as you can see it can hold lots. I can fit it over my shoulder but it makes my arm stick out unless I push the bag back. :biggrin:

20090723_46.jpg

Depends on how much stuff you carry in your bag. I personally like the look of the PM better. This is my PM and as you can see it can hold lots. I can fit it over my shoulder but it makes my arm stick out unless I push the bag back. :biggrin:

20090723_46.jpg

Thank you very much for the pic! I have been going back and forth between sizes for what feels like forever. Every time I think I know which one I want..I change my mind again!

Here is what I currently carry..I also carry an extra tote to work with agenda, notebook, and papers ..cat does not come with me ..hehe

Attachments

• DSCN0229.JPG
    DSCN0229.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.