Help, NEWBIE!!!Birkin on hold

Hello Star, nice to hear from you! I'm with the rest of the ladies. Pass if it's not what you really what. Go with your :heart:! I had passed on 3 Birkins before so I know how tough it is to do that, but when you finally see the perfect, dream Birkin, you will be on top of the world!!! :yes: :smile:

OY!!!
Frenchifan - Wave of interest does get me going:shame: ...silly
LV_addict - THX for your support!:smile:
Birkingal - LOL LOL LOL:roflmfao:"God forbid I had to admit to my husband I was wrong"- I HEAR YOU!!:lol:
Jenifer 927 - Welcome, you are starting to post in a dangerous section!:shocked: I have been here since the beginning and newbie here, good luck:shocked:
Greentea - Yes it IS cheaper, I like it better that way!hehe
princ355 - Ya, I will NOT buy it merely because it is available. I think you expressed that really well!
Toonie - It was really stiff compared to the togo leather in the lime kelly they have there - it's GORGEOUS. THAT made me drool but I really want a Birkin to start.
Lulilu - I agree, I should wait, right you are.
Japster - thx
Shopmom 411 - Looked a bit like luggage(aaaaaaaaak)Did not want to come to terms with that ( I am 5'3", very petit)it is a 35cm. I like denial better,whaaa....
Style101 - The color WAS different! Thanks for confirming that!!!
Funnyredhead - AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! THANK-YOU!!! I am on it in the morning!!!!!(Hope DH does not freak cuz that may have to involve his knowledge of another purchase) I really want to purchase it here in Canada so he does not even realize it....*sigh* I will see what I can do!!!!:nuts:
Thank -you LOVELY ladies for ALL of your help! Thanks for being such gracious hosts, here in the Hermes set:heart:

Star....I don't want to disuade you on a 35cm just make sure it's not too overwhelming on your petite frame. I'm 5'3" and 110# and it was a bit on the large size for me. BUT I tend to like smaller bags so....

I hope you have as much fun on this forum as I have....I've made some wonderful Hermes friends here and the ladies are all so generous with their knowledge and time. I always feel I'm in warm and loving company....and I think you will too!!!!! Anytime you have any type of question whether it be large or small, we're here to help ...but above all, we're the worlds greatist ENABLERS!!!!

shopmom411 said:
Star....I don't want to disuade you on a 35cm just make sure it's not too overwhelming on your petite frame. I'm 5'3" and 110# and it was a bit on the large size for me. BUT I tend to like smaller bags so....

I hope you have as much fun on this forum as I have....I've made some wonderful Hermes friends here and the ladies are all so generous with their knowledge and time. I always feel I'm in warm and loving company....and I think you will too!!!!! Anytime you have any type of question whether it be large or small, we're here to help ...but above all, we're the worlds greatist ENABLERS!!!!

ThanksShopmom, I know that the kelly's looked better on me. I know EVERY SMALL bag will look better on me arghhhhhhh......
I will go back again tomorrow and see if my memory is correct. I WILL also investigate the gold togo in Boston:yahoo:

Thanks Gigi! I am on the pass side now, B-town is calling....:lol:

Star....you'll be surprised how much you can hold though in the 30cm Birkin. There's LOTS of room inside and still has that "squish" factor in Togo that you're looking for. Not to confuse you any but have you thought of a HAC? The 32cm HAC is a little taller with slightly shorter handles but because it's less horizontal, it makes you look taller somehow! I love mine and I'm not pushing it at all.... I'm just wondering if you've looked into one and what your thoughts are....

star3777 said:
ThanksShopmom, I know that the kelly's looked better on me. I know EVERY SMALL bag will look better on me arghhhhhhh......
I will go back again tomorrow and see if my memory is correct. I WILL also investigate the gold togo in Boston:yahoo:
Anytime, Star! :smile: btw..I've seen many of your pics in your showcase thread & I think you'll look best in a Birkin 30! You can see some comparison pics of Birkin 30 & 35 here...HTH! :flowers:

http://forum.purseblog.com/677800-post348.html

shopmom411 said:
Star....you'll be surprised how much you can hold though in the 30cm Birkin. There's LOTS of room inside and still has that "squish" factor in Togo that you're looking for. Not to confuse you any but have you thought of a HAC? The 32cm HAC is a little taller with slightly shorter handles but because it's less horizontal, it makes you look taller somehow! I love mine and I'm not pushing it at all.... I'm just wondering if you've looked into one and what your thoughts are....
Oh, I second Shopmom! Definitely check out the HAC too if they have it in the store!

I :love: :love: :love: mine!!! :yahoo:

gigi leung said:
Anytime, Star! :smile: btw..I've seen many of your pics in your showcase thread & I think you'll look best in a Birkin 30! You can see some comparison pics of Birkin 30 & 35 here...HTH! :flowers:

http://forum.purseblog.com/677800-post348.html

OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!!!!!!!!!, I SURELY will look better in a 30cm.....I have stayed away from Hermes forum, so frightened... and have NOT investigated enough! I have been on the list for the WRONG SIZE! Your pics really show me what I am looking for. I want the proportions of the 4th picture, the girl with the 30cm.**big sigh**....I thank you - I am tired of caring right now.
Shopmom - ya, thanks for the confusion:lol: the HAC? I will look into it, it just seems that finding a 30cm will be really hard, right? I have NEVER seen or held a 28cm or 30cm. I think I am starting to get that heartbeat thing happening thinking of it. Just the right size for me...not what is in style now(bigger bags). I know instinctually the 28 or 30 would probably make me drool and not look like I am carrying my mummy's bag. I will keep you posted.
Anyone know of a 30cm togo Birkin in gold anywhere?:shame:

star3777 said:
Anyone know of a 30cm togo Birkin in gold anywhere?:shame:
It is in my closet!:P I have exactly the same bag..gold togo Birkin 30cm!!!:flowers: It is really nice color...But I have not had a chance to use it yet ever since I bought it from Hermes...
I like size 30cm as well. But 35cm is nice to have for different purpose.
I also think that you have to wait for your dream bag. I agree with other people saying that Birkin is too expensive to make a mistake.

Great to see you here star!

If you really want the slouchier look, wait for the togo or clemence even. Also, looking at your body frame from your pictures, I think a 30cm will be a good option.