Help Needed... In Deep Dilemma!

What Should I DO???

• Get the 28 black kelly

• Wait for another kelly before JULY

• Take the 32 portiron kelly

Results are only viewable after voting.
It seems that what you really want is not a kelly but a BIRKIN!!!! So the thing here is this if you buy the black kelly, you may get a special order for a birkin. But you have to pass the potiron kelly which unfortunately your favorite.

So, even if there is special order, you'll never know whether you really get onto it or not but at least, the SA will try to help you.

So, I'll choose option 1.

Because what your heart really desires is A Birkin.

It's better than waiting for option 1...not even waiting but More Of Hoping That you will get a birkin one day if you choose option 2!!!

But hey, since this opportunity has arrived, why not grab it??

Grab Option 1!!!!!!

sarahcantiik said:
Okay, if you take option 1, Would there be a guarantee when you can receive the special order birkin? What if it's time to go home and it hasnt arrived?

IMO, when buying these expensive bags, dont settle for less. If your heart is set on a 32 kelly, dont buy the 28 that deep in your heart you dont want it.

You seem to like the 32 potiron kelly so much, if I were you, I would buy that one and keep looking for a birkin thru other stores. I know you want to have your new birkin to take home with you for the holidays, and trust me, if it meant to happen it will happen :idea:
Hi Wellow, I share the same sentiments as Sarah.

There is no guarantee that you will get a Birkin from the Jul order if you buy the 28cm black Kelly now. There's really no hard & fast rules when it comes to Hermes, so there is always the possibility of changes along the way, e.g. The color you want is not available for the store manager, late shipment, etc.

IMO, an Hermes bag purchase is very expensive, so you should REALLY love it before you plonk the money. If your heart is on the 32cm Potiron Kelly, get this instead of the 28cm black Kelly. I have always believed that if an Hermes bag is meant to be for you, you will get it somehow. Your Birkin will come :smile:

Don't let her push a decision on you, but don't discount something either. The black sounds small, but you will always use it. And it is the birkin you want. Only if she can guarantee. And I have my doubts, after seing other threads too. So you just have to really decide what is the most important, because it sounds like there is an argument for both options!

I'll be my usual cavalier self... if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't like this SA pushing me to buy something I didn't necessarily want in order to get on her list. I am sure there are other Hermes stores that you can call around the area and see if you can work with the SA's. You may have to do some weekend trip drives, but that would be fun, too.
I'm still not into this make the SA happy thing. I think their job is to wait on the customer, I don't care who they work for.
If I can talk to a decent SA in Beverely Hills to confirm authenticity on a resale, there has to be someone better out there.
It also depends if you have the cash ready. Perhaps you can sell the 28 Kelly.

Thanks everybody.. After a night thinking... After the birkin/hermes/kelly craze on my head has died down.. I think I better wait for a birkin, or my dream kelly. As much as I like the portiron kelly, I don't really LOVE it as they have gold hardware instead of palladium (which I want) and my dream kelly is in orange or red.

Some of you have wakened me up on the fact that "don't buy something that you don't love or you'll regret it." I think I might regret it if I buy the portiron kelly.

SO my decision is to wait for the RIGHT kelly or birkin to show up..

Also, I'm going to boston and vegas in the next two months.. If I'm really lucky, I might be able to spot my dream birkin or kelly! If I did not find one after both trips, I might just have to go to New York for the search.. :smile:

Wish me luck ladies... Thank you so much... You guys have been real helpful!

wellow said:
Thanks everybody.. After a night thinking... After the birkin/hermes/kelly craze on my head has died down.. I think I better wait for a birkin, or my dream kelly. As much as I like the portiron kelly, I don't really LOVE it as they have gold hardware instead of palladium (which I want) and my dream kelly is in orange or red.

Some of you have wakened me up on the fact that "don't buy something that you don't love or you'll regret it." I think I might regret it if I buy the portiron kelly.

SO my decision is to wait for the RIGHT kelly or birkin to show up..

Also, I'm going to boston and vegas in the next two months.. If I'm really lucky, I might be able to spot my dream birkin or kelly! If I did not find one after both trips, I might just have to go to New York for the search.. :smile:

Wish me luck ladies... Thank you so much... You guys have been real helpful!

Excellent decision, wellow! :biggrin: It's great that you can ask advice from fellow purse addicts but ultimately make your own decision (since it's hard sometimes with a million different opinions)! GOOD LUCK!!!!