Ok.. here's the deal... The manager of the guy that I talked to yesterday called me this morning. She said the special order for the next trip JULY is full but she might take another slot or two. The thing is she's pushing me to get a 28 kelly in black togo with palladium hardware. So if I buy the kelly, I'll definitely get a slot for the special order in July... If it is a 32 kelly, I'll snatched it immediately. But it's 28.. and I also have a 32 kelly in portiron that I really want in Atlanta. The thing is I don't think I would be able to get into the waitlist in Atlanta even after buying the kelly. And the manager told me she can definitely put me for a special order for the next trip after july in JANUARY.. I'll graduate in March next year so there's a high chance that I'll not be getting any birkin.. Since I'm going back to my home country for 6 months before I start my MBA program in the fall. I'm just afraid if I passed the black kelly, or take the portiron kelly, I will not able to get a birkin.. HOW SAD... Should I wait for this two months if there is a kelly coming along in Cleveland.. I want my birkin before I leave US for 6 months. Ladies... I really need your opinion.. I know black 28 kelly is beautiful, but I think it's more suitable for evening...Since I can afford only 1 kelly..!! I have three options: 1) I take the 28 black kelly, get a special order in birkin, and pass the 32 portiron kelly 2) Wait for another kelly before July, pass the 32 portiron kelly, and I MIGHT get a slot for the special order 3) I take the 32 portiron kelly and would have a LITTLE chance of getting any birkin at all OH.. How sad is today!