Help needed choosing right size, lot of modelling pictures

I have looked at modellingpics all day, and there are so many of you carring nice bags in those pictures. And I don't think the ledburys are to small. It only differs 5 cm from east_west if you look at the measurements from the webpage. Guess why you think it is small is because it is handheld.

I have narrowed the descision down to two bags, either Black bays, or printed leather Ledbury. Since I own a choc and a oak east west I think a third one isn't the right thing.

Here is my thoughts:
Black Bays, it is a classic and I love my oak one. Also might be right to buy before prices increase (if they do), but since I do own a black Roxanne I wonder if it would be as used as it deserves and if I might buy a choc one instead later, just to own a big choc bag too.

Ledbury printed black, also a classic but somewhat a little different. Great since I don't own any small bag, so I would use it more than black bays I suppose, and also if I am going to have it I will have to buy it now since it is discontinued.

I still haven't made my descision so please give me some feedback on my thoughts.

And Mooks you have made my day, I always am afraid that the Bays make me look bigger than I am since it is a big bag, but I love it so much and I use it anyway and don't care so much (only when it is time to get a new bag I worry), so it is nice to hear that you think it is made for me. That must be the nicest thing I have ever heard about my bags.

A bigger bag would just make you look smaller, though ;)

Personally I agree that the Bays looks very good on you. However it does sound like you're leaning towards getting the Ledbury and as you said, you will probably use a Ledbury more ...

If you need a smaller black bag I think the decision has been made. Go for the ledbury. Why not order one and try it on or get to a store and see what you think when you wear it ref the size etc.

The problem is in Sweden they don't take Ledbury in so I can't look at them, so looking in store isn't a option. I have actually never seen a Ledbury in real life, so thats one thing that makes me hesitate about that. And buy and send back is £40 just in freight so I try to avoid that if I can.

If I buy a Bays I know what I get, and If the prices increas I would probobly not buy one so the time feels right to buy one of those.

If I choose a Ledbury I don't know what to expect at all, but it looks really classic and nice, and sort of fitting any occasion.

Think the problem is that I haven't found out which size I really need. I have both big size covered with oak bays and smaller size with my east-west. Just realised that this bag I will buy just for fun and because I want a black casual bag, not for function as I did with my other bags.

Try to explain about the black mania.....I want a black bag since I wear a lot of black shoes in vinter and I like to match my shoes and bag. Please don't laugh about that old fasion thinking. I have tried to change my mind but I doesn't feel right when I wear black shoes and oak bag. Can't explain but it feels strange and wrong for me. somethimes I really think I am a little mad.....

I think you should get a black ledbury or east west. East west would be my number one choice for you,because it can be both hand held or shoulder held,and your oak east west looks perfect on you.

Go for a black bays then- you know you get on with the style and size. I know Ali-bagpuss thought ledbury was too little for her when she saw it IRL. maybe drop her a pm.

My heart says me to choose the black Bays, and the printed Ledbury, but not my wallet..... LOL

I actually love both bays and east-west, but have never been able to try a Ledbury, so chanses are I would love that too since they seem very simular in shape and design. that is what makes this hard.

Salikons, it's true that the Ledbury and the e/w is somewhat similar in size but because the Ledbury is handheld only it really seems a lot smaller.

Where in Sweden do you live? Just asking because if you're in Malmö or something like that, you could go to Copenhagen. They don't actually have a Ledbury for sale but they have an old one in the back (used for display) that you could have a look at.