Help! Need awesome name for my new cat!

Aww! She's adorable! I noticed she is in the Cedar Rapids shelter. Where do you live? I'm originally from Eastern Iowa myself!

Oh, and I think you should name her Maggie, Sabrina, or Emma, something cute & girlie!

Awwwwwww, she is such a cutie!!!

My bunnies are called Lucie & Lacey, cat is called Pascoe and the doggy is called Sophie! All human names!!! No good at naming pets but i'm sure whatever you decide on will suit her perfectly.

Thanks for all the suggestions!!

madamefifi that suggestion was awesome!! I ended up letting her choose and from the suggestions that I got from the forum and friends she liked Soleil the best so far lol (one of my friends suggested it cause it means sun ^__^). Shes really playful and got used her environment pretty fast. I am a lil worried though cause she seems to sneeze and has a watery eye. We're planning to take her to the vet today so hopefully its nothing too serious. I'm hoping its a cold or just something that doesn't cause long time effects :crybaby:.

Aww! She's adorable! I noticed she is in the Cedar Rapids shelter. Where do you live? I'm originally from Eastern Iowa myself!

Oh, and I think you should name her Maggie, Sabrina, or Emma, something cute & girlie!

I just moved to Cedar Rapids in August ^__^. I'm a Cali girl originally so its been an interesting adventure with the snow :roflmfao: