HELP. My rhinoplasty in thai is going wrong!

sometimes the plastic surgery place will contact you to delete the bad review /comments and offer a deal to you if you just name them and post about their bad work, because they do not want to have a bad reputation . its better if you just post their name and show evidence that they are doing a bad job, they will lose many customers with having bad reviews, which is a bigger loss for them than giving you a free or cheap revision.. at least Ive heard that korean surgery places are doing this sometimes to have bad reviews and comments deleted. at least I am reading all the bad reviews in here and then decide not to go there.. not sure if Thai surgery places care at all or not, as korean surgery places are most famous with good (fake) reputation.
its always better to be a little patient and wait until having the plastic surgery to save up enough money, instead of having it fast and cheap, because in the end it will be more expensive to fix the cheap failure : (
hope that youll get a revision or be able to save up enough money to fix it at some better place someday~ good luck !
Hi, im not sure thai people/thai doctor will read this forum

But dont worry, soon i will go to thai. If this time, the doctor dont responsible and they still give me a horrible treatment

I will post everything in here. Including, before- after photo, the chats between me&staffs, the name of doctor, the bills, the heartless&arrogant staff, and in next trip i also will record/video everything. If they harsh to me again, you all can see in here later. I dont want after i paid so much money, and the results is sucks, im crying until screaming, they only tell me to just go home...and in home, im crying to see the rhinoplasty bills and everyday must look in the mirror, its a new weird nose that i must carry for forever if i dont do something about this...
My family tell me, "before your nose is good, but now you ruined yourself in thai and must pay so much money again for revision??? This is your mistake to choose rhinoplasty"
...im really stress..yes..i see my photos..its better without rhinoplasty..

Anyway..
I already prepare to upload the video if in next trip, they do something harsh again. But i hope..i go back to my country with a good news..im tired to take care this problem..

If anyone want to go to thai , and want to help to accompany me in this situation and see this doctor that i keep talking. Lets go. I appreciate anyone help. Just send private message.

And. This rhinoplasty price isnt cheap. Its 2-3 times more expensive than the normal rhinoplasty in thai.
But of course, in korea is more expensive.

Anyone in here have bad experiences when you do surgery in thailand? If something bad happened like in my case. What to do? I report to embassy or what? Anyone can help? Because soon i will go again...and my feelings not good. All people in here tell me, that place is very dangerous, dont go back. But as i write before...i have no choice..

i keep remember bad experiences when im at there.

After 7 days surgery, the staff send me Line message to comeback again to remove the nose stich&nose cast.

After nose stich & nose cast get removed. And when i try to message the staff again. The staff runaway....... Dont want to reply, dont want to answer the phone
So if something happened to me at that time. ...i really dont know what to do
They really only care money..

This time, i dont go alone. But im really worried, because i know their character..

Next time...what should i do? If no solution from them? And they give a horrible treatment again
Go ask help to embassy...?
Take video and put in youtube?
...anyone have suggestion?