HELP. My rhinoplasty in thai is going wrong!

Miya12357

Feb 10, 2019
Last year i go to thai to do rhinoplasty. After i go around, i choose to do rhinoplasty with 1 thai doctor that doing great with other customers. But for me...the results is not good. The nose is different from what we agreed& the shape...is become more ugly. Its better if i dont do surgery at all.. Now i really regret& keep asking them to responsible& do revision surgery. And the horror is start from here... They trick me. They just only want money, results is not important for them.. And i can feel they are really not professional at all. They dont respect or care for their customer.. Help ...im really confuse. I already paid so much money and its going more worse than before & im really afraid to have this serious problem. I will keep carry this weird nose in my face if i dont do something with this.. I keep want to do suicide&keep crying. Anyone can help me, please chat with me in private message or add my discord

To all who read my post. Please. I only want solutions for my new weird nose. If anybody is going to thai this month. Please accompany me to persuade the doctor. ...thats if the staffs let me to see the doctor.. Because last time i go there, i keep crying until screaming, because i really hate my new nose, they dont want to let me see the doctor. I really hope someone help me& go together with me to see this doctor... Its really difficult for me to save that money. I will keep trying to go again and crying screaming or whatever call embassy or anything that can help my situation. They are really not professional!!!!!! They should be responsible!!

To all who read my post. Please. I only want solutions for my new weird nose. If anybody is going to thai this month. Please accompany me to persuade the doctor. ...thats if the staffs let me to see the doctor.. Because last time i go there, i keep crying until screaming, because i really hate my new nose, they dont want to let me see the doctor. I really hope someone help me& go together with me to see this doctor... Its really difficult for me to save that money. I will keep trying to go again and crying screaming or whatever call embassy or anything that can help my situation. They are really not professional!!!!!! They should be responsible!!
I’m sorry this happened to you... but do you really want revision at a clinic that does not care? The doctor will not do a good job if he does not care. Have you thought about revision somewhere else?

To all those people who read this, beware!! If you want to do rhinoplasty, you must make sure, you bring a lot of people to accompany you, and record the process from the beginning, from the consultation time, surgery day, after surgery, and the results 3 months after surgery. Screenshot everything, record everything. And tell them, you will put this video on your social media/youtube/fb/instagram/anything, so they will be more careful to you from the beginning. They can change their own words& promises and if something goes wrong, they will blame everything to you!!! Like in my situation! They dont care that money is all of your savings. They dont care the results!!! Be careful!! And about their advertising?? Its maybe true, maybe not true. You never meet or talk with the model that in their advertising campaign. Now i really having a very hard time to keep persuading them from far. If anyone can help to accompany me to persuade this doctor..send private message to me or add my discord. I will go again to there in this month, try to talk with them again

Reactions: krod2017
I’m sorry this happened to you... but do you really want revision at a clinic that does not care? The doctor will not do a good job if he does not care. Have you thought about revision somewhere else?
The problem: almost all of my savings already give to them..because i trust this doctor.. I dont have too much money again for revision in other place. I dont prepare extra money for revision because i dont know it will be failed/become weird!

..i really have no confidence at all now....my nose is weird..its better if i dont do surgery at all...i wish there is a solutions...but the staffs..and the hospital..is no different from a thief..i hope this time i go again to persuade them, i can get their approval for revision... I already go to 6 doctors in my country to examine my nose, they said, this isnt your mistakes. Your rhinoplasty become weird, isnt because your sleeping positions or anything. (Thai doctor&staff blame everything to me) Thats because your doctor put the implant not in the right place. From these 6 doctors, 4 doctors want to do revision surgery to me, and guarantee the results will be better, if its still not good/weird, revision again is free, because they see i keep crying in doctor office. But the revision ...also need a lot of money.. ****... Why my first doctor is lying and doing this mistakes to me. I clearly not rich people that can do surgery again&again... Im really confuse.. And nobody like to have their nose get open, close, open again, and close again... What if something bad happened....im really stress because of this problem..

...my new nose is weird..everyday i look in the mirror..its really different from what me&doctor already agreed from the start.. My money... They are lying&tricking me.. ..... i wish i never do the surgery so i dont have this problem and must save money again from zero.. I really work hard for that money.. why doctor can make this mistakes.. If cant be a doctor.. Please dont be a doctor.. Just choose other job.. So no people get hurt like this.. Now i only can see the rhinoplasty bills in my home with tears.. I paid this a lot of money for making myself become more worse than before.. Why must work as a doctor if you dont have the skill/ability that you keep advertise..? This is really a horrible experience...

...my new nose is weird..everyday i look in the mirror..its really different from what me&doctor already agreed from the start.. My money... They are lying&tricking me.. ..... i wish i never do the surgery so i dont have this problem and must save money again from zero.. I really work hard for that money.. why doctor can make this mistakes.. If cant be a doctor.. Please dont be a doctor.. Just choose other job.. So no people get hurt like this.. Now i only can see the rhinoplasty bills in my home with tears.. I paid this a lot of money for making myself become more worse than before.. Why must work as a doctor if you dont have the skill/ability that you keep advertise..? This is really a horrible experience...
So sorry this happened to you. Was this your first rhinoplasty? Can you describe what was done?

So sorry this happened to you. Was this your first rhinoplasty? Can you describe what was done?

...i want tell everything in here. Believe me. I want to write everything including all the photo evidences. The procedures.. Including the name of the doctor, the arrogant&heartless staffs, the exact locations, and post all the evidences.. How the staff runaway dont responsible for anything. BUT i still hope they will responsible and repair my nose. Because i have no choice. I admit, my rhinoplasty is expensive(for me), so i really dont have extra money for revision at other place. If this time, i go to there and no good news. I will clearly post all the details in here.. I also already plan to record my next trip to there. So people can see how horrible their treatment to the customers after they take my money

My friends in here already see all the evidences, everybody in here look at my new nose, compare to my old nose& listen to my experience, see my chat with the staffs, they are afraid to see all these horrible treatment to me. 100% everybody that i know in here said like this: "this result, is not worth for that price. The nose shape now is also very weird. Your original nose is better than this one. And they have a very arrogant attitude. Dont go back, this place is dangerous."

But what can i do..? To repair this nose, i only can hope they will repair this weird nose.. 90% my money savings i already give to them.. Because at that time, i trust this doctor.....

..i already plan to go there soon.. Anybody want to join to see, im trying to persuade them for revision and see how horrible their treatment to their customer..and see my result in person...just send private message...lets go..i really appreciate anyone help in this confusing situation that i also dont want to do something embarrasing like this..

Do you live in the same country? If not and you go, it might be a waste of money unless the doctor agree to operate ahead of time. Also, even if revision is free, they are still going to ask you for anaesthesia fee most likely. Also they cannot operate until 6 months after your initial rhinoplasty because nose takes time to heal.
..i really have no confidence at all now....my nose is weird..its better if i dont do surgery at all...i wish there is a solutions...but the staffs..and the hospital..is no different from a thief..i hope this time i go again to persuade them, i can get their approval for revision... I already go to 6 doctors in my country to examine my nose, they said, this isnt your mistakes. Your rhinoplasty become weird, isnt because your sleeping positions or anything. (Thai doctor&staff blame everything to me) Thats because your doctor put the implant not in the right place. From these 6 doctors, 4 doctors want to do revision surgery to me, and guarantee the results will be better, if its still not good/weird, revision again is free, because they see i keep crying in doctor office. But the revision ...also need a lot of money.. ****... Why my first doctor is lying and doing this mistakes to me. I clearly not rich people that can do surgery again&again... Im really confuse.. And nobody like to have their nose get open, close, open again, and close again... What if something bad happened....im really stress because of this problem..

..i already plan to go there soon.. Anybody want to join to see, im trying to persuade them for revision and see how horrible their treatment to their customer..and see my result in person...just send private message...lets go..i really appreciate anyone help in this confusing situation that i also dont want to do something embarrasing like this..

Do you live in the same country? If not and you go, it might be a waste of money unless the doctor agree to operate ahead of time. Also, even if revision is free, they are still going to ask you for anaesthesia fee most likely. Also they cannot operate until 6 months after your initial rhinoplasty because nose takes time to heal.
Different country. I already tell you, now my nose shape become more worse than before. Its weird. And i dont want to be forever like this. I lost my confidence& now avoid people because embarrased of my weird nose. My family tell me, its weird. My friends tell me, its weird. NOBODY tell me, "oh, your new nose is really good. Where you do your surgery??" Nobody. Everybody said negative opinion. And after i speak the truth, and show the evidences, they become more afraid and tell me to dont go back anymore.

My friend do rhinoplasty with a local doctor, more cheap, and the result is better than me. Very ironic..

Its okay.. For payment anesthesia, i can borrow money first, and put my laptop as a guarantee, after i work 1-3 months. I can pay the money & get back my laptop. As long i dont need to pay a very big money again for revision.. I hope anesthesia fee isnt expensive. ****.... Why doctor mistakes/ incapability, im the one who must pay..???

...maybe this kind of surgery for old rich people..that can do repetitive surgery at the same place..not for younger people that still dont have too much money...my salary isnt that high.. ****.. I dont know it will be failed/become weird..

I understand how you feel. It sucks but its not the end of the world .Thank God for revisions. Save your money and reach out to many clinics and get a quote . In a year or so , get a revision .

I understand how you feel. It sucks but its not the end of the world .Thank God for revisions. Save your money and reach out to many clinics and get a quote . In a year or so , get a revision .
No!!! They must repair& responsible of what they do!!! I already paid so much money!!! 90% my money savings, i give to them!!! Its really difficult to get that money!! I also must pay all the bills by myself. This isnt easy for me to save this money!!
Maybe for rich people in here, everybody can talk about expensive surgery in korea. But i choose to do in thai because i think, this is the best that i can afford...

If everybody have a thought like you. Just jump to other clinic/hospital. All doctors in this world will do rhinoplasty without care anything!! Imagine! They will think, its okay to make mistakes, if i do some mistakes, the customers will run to other doctor, not my business anymore. This is really not professional!! Ah....to these kind of people...just choose other job, dont be a doctor if you cant be a doctor! Dont put other people in a situation like this..not all people can do surgery many times..