help me with my first Chanel... black or beige

tata1976

O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
I wanted to get PST for my very first chanel bag.. and I was informed that the silver h/ware is a seasonal collection.. they only have PST black caviar with gold h/ware...

now I cant decide...

should I get the black caviar with gold h/ware or shld i get beige with gold h/ware... beige with gold h/ware look more nicer than the black with gold h/ware...

but i never have a black bag.. i really want a black bag... do you think pst black caviar with gold h/ware is OK for me... I think gold is too bling bling... i'm a simple girl...

HELP....

I think you definitely need to have a black bag! You can wear it with everything... And black caviar with gold h/w is such a classic. It'll last forever!

i would search for a black one w/shw. i believe u have more chance to use it. try to call the boutique, they maybe able to locate one for u!!!
but if u really need to choose from what u mentioned above, my vote goes to the black one la if u need a black bag. :P

Dear ladies, I need the same sort of advice - I'm about to start my Chanel collection, and my current wishlist in order of priority is:
1. Cerf tote bag black (for work)
2. Classic flap medium black lambskin (for evening)
3. Cerf tote bag beige (alternative for work, when I wear lighter colour shoes)
4. Classic flap medium red lambskin (maybe caviar, I'm not sure) (I wear a lot of red)
5. Classic flap medium white caviar

Does this make sense to you, ladies - I think with this I've covered all my basic needs?

I wanted to get PST for my very first chanel bag.. and I was informed that the silver h/ware is a seasonal collection.. they only have PST black caviar with gold h/ware...

now I cant decide...

should I get the black caviar with gold h/ware or shld i get beige with gold h/ware... beige with gold h/ware look more nicer than the black with gold h/ware...

but i never have a black bag.. i really want a black bag... do you think pst black caviar with gold h/ware is OK for me... I think gold is too bling bling... i'm a simple girl...

HELP....
search for black and silver, I think you will like it more and want to wear it more. I just got a pst in off white white with silver after returning the beige clair pst with gold due to a small hole on the side. Although beige clair is something that i have been dying to have i am just not a gold person and although everyone says to mix your metals in the end i opted for the off white and i know i will use it. I will wait till i can get my hands on a beige clair with silver because that's what i truly want.

I would definitley keep the search going for the black w/ SHW. I had a beige caviar jumbo (sold it) which was gorgeous but given I wear a lot of denim/dark clothing, I had color transfer problems. Good luck!