Help Me! Which Ostrich Would YOU Pick??

HM, Oh boy, this is soooo GORGEOUS! Now I can't decide.... a gris tourterelle or vert olive ostrich birkin :P,

attachment.php

Yep...I'm in love with the gris t ostrich too! Hermes almost has (dare I say) too many choices. I don't do well with too many choices...my head always feels like it'll explode, LOL. Like a kid in a candy store!

I know what you mean. I'm not sure how many purple bags I need! Violine was my first love though. What to do????
haven't read your thread to the end purseinsanity, but just a note: people can outgrow their first loves

edited: ok, now i've read to the end. alright, other designers' ostrich does not compare with Hermes. when you have them side by side you'll see what i mean. (i have an -- amazing IMHO -- brown ostrich Birkin.) so, i advise you to return your Mulberry ostrich, buy the violine, and don't look back. you're gonna be sooooooooo happy with it. just think how not as excited you'll be with your Mulberry once you see your violine Hermes, KWIM?

well, whatever you decide, good luck with this!

Last edited:
I say violine! This is truly a gorgeous colour and much coveted, I do not think it is an easy colour to come by at all so get it now!! You can see straight away that the mulberry ostrich does not compare with the violine ostrich birkin so I say return it for a refund and get the H violine! Good luck!

There are 2 ostrich colour in my wishlist: Violine and Vert Olive...:drool:
What about hardwear? as for me I prefer Violine with PHW and VO with GHW!!!
And what colours do you wearing (clothes, shoes.....)?

Here is a pic of my vert olive birdie with GH. It's absolutely stunning in real life. I think you have a lot of purple. I ended up with a lot of purple and pinks also!! I'm a fan of both but given that you have a lot of other purples, why sell things just because of the color? Keep your purples and expand your horizons to include a beautiful and stunning neutral. I would use both colors until I'm old and can't hear or see anymore, but that's just me! :P

attachment.php

Oh my,after doing a search and looking at violine,I was going to come back and vote that,till this birdie flew in and stole my heart! Gorgeous!!

haven't read your thread to the end purseinsanity, but just a note: people can outgrow their first loves

edited: ok, now i've read to the end. alright, other designers' ostrich does not compare with Hermes. when you have them side by side you'll see what i mean. (i have an -- amazing IMHO -- brown ostrich Birkin.) so, i advise you to return your Mulberry ostrich, buy the violine, and don't look back. you're gonna be sooooooooo happy with it. just think how not as excited you'll be with your Mulberry once you see your violine Hermes, KWIM?

well, whatever you decide, good luck with this!

I did notice in just the pictures alone, the difference in quality of the skins with the difference in designers....I think I will return the Bays.

Who says I didn't want the orange swift Birkin any more?? :graucho:

How can I forget, off course you want both, you're purseinsanity, duh :graucho::P
I'm really looking forward to see your reveal and I agree with the advice of LailaT. If you really love the Violine, I'd return the Mulberry and go for the Birkin in Violine :yahoo: