Help me to choose Trapeze Color

I have to admit that these two tricolors are in the same *vein* in terms of colourway even though they are not the same colours. Are they too close if one is small and the other is the large (real life example):

Celine trapeze burgundy summer 2012.jpgCeline sm trapeze khaki summer 2012.jpg

I have the small burgundy trapeze which I adore. I find myself also wanting the khaki trapeze now (more than the terracotta trapeze now) but do you think it's a waste of $ to get both dark tricolor trapeze bags?
I don't think it will be a waste of money, but personally I think terracotta would add more variety to your collection as you already have burgundy which is more of pop and bold. Terracotta is more of neutral and feminine.

sungeuc said:
I don't think it will be a waste of money, but personally I think terracotta would add more variety to your collection as you already have burgundy which is more of pop and bold. Terracotta is more of neutral and feminine.

I appreciate your feedback, thank you. I know what you're saying...the SA is advising the same.

But don't you think it will not scratch as much with the flap being suede? If the flap is smooth it will scratch and show, that's the place where it will get most use too!

I'm also debating on getting the Terracotta but worried about the scratches on the front panel. Any owners have issues with the smooth leather?

I'm also debating on getting the Terracotta but worried about the scratches on the front panel. Any owners have issues with the smooth leather?
I have had terracotta for about 3 weeks but didn't have any issue with the front panel. Actually I was more worried about the color(jean) transfer on the back, but it turned out that it is pretty resistant. Mine still looks new :smile: