Help me spend my money! MC speedy or more reserved options?

Which should I choose?

• MC speedy

• Manhattan PM + wallet

• BH + wallet + 2 other small accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.
You know you want the Speedy!! So get the Speedy already!

But IMO I would honestly get the Manhattam PM and a small wallet.

You really can't go wrong with any of your choices. I love my BH but to me it symbolizes more 'work' or 'gotta run errands' than a FUN, elegant bag like the Speedy or Manhattan!!

Ooh love this thread!!

I hope you get your Black MC speedy soon! :smile: I hope we both get them eventually! I just love this bag!

lol you're sweet! But I'm not getting mine until March or April the earliest! I've got a looooooooooooooooong wait! It's a present for a special occasion that will be around that time. I'll be looking out for your thread though for when you get yours.

sorry crj for chatting in your thread, lol.

puteri, an mc speedy would be my most expensive bag yet and that's even when I get it used! I figure I'll get one for 1,000 on ebay when the time is right. It can be done, there are plenty that go for that much if your dh is willing to spend that much, that's half of retail. I also like patina on my bags and don't want to have to work at it, lol. There is one right now and it's really pretty for a bin of 999 and starting bid of 999, not sure it's for sure real, but i think it is and the experts here could help you. I don't know the datecode on it either. the most I've spent so far is 710 for my bv. I don't think I would spend more than a grand to be honest ever on a bag, but this would be for a very special occasion. GL both Puteri and crjhht! Can't wait to hear the update!

lol you're sweet! But I'm not getting mine until March or April the earliest! I've got a looooooooooooooooong wait! It's a present for a special occasion that will be around that time. I'll be looking out for your thread though for when you get yours.

Wow you get a date set already! I dont have one yet, it's still in the air! I am going to just bug my hubby everyday till I get it!
Sorry to hijack your thread crjhht! It just shows how your thread is bringing my obsession of this bag to the front!
Have you decided yet?

sorry crj for chatting in your thread, lol.

puteri, an mc speedy would be my most expensive bag yet and that's even when I get it used! I figure I'll get one for 1,000 on ebay when the time is right. It can be done, there are plenty that go for that much if your dh is willing to spend that much, that's half of retail. I also like patina on my bags and don't want to have to work at it, lol. There is one right now and it's really pretty for a bin of 999 and starting bid of 999, not sure it's for sure real, but i think it is and the experts here could help you. I don't know the datecode on it either. the most I've spent so far is 710 for my bv. I don't think I would spend more than a grand to be honest ever on a bag, but this would be for a very special occasion. GL both Puteri and crjhht! Can't wait to hear the update!

Thanks for thinking of me speedy! If I were to get one I love it new! I just love the smell of new bag! so I hope you go for a new one as well! A handbag is so personal to me that I like to be the first one to own it! $2000 is a lot of money, but I think I am worth it! The next hurdle is just to convince my DH!

You are worth it Puteri! I have no problem with used, it makes me feel good to get a deal, lol. My papillon 30 is my used bag of my 4 bags. I enjoyed getting the other ones new and feel good I got to experience that too. I can't wait to hear that both you and crjhht got your new mc speedies! I think you'll get it puteri, I really do!

Thanks everyone! Puteri you can hijack my thread any day! ;) I don't mind! Speedy delivery I hope you get your black MC soon! It sounds like you have been lusting after it for a while. So you think the neo is a summer only bag? You said you can't use it sept thru march and I was wondering why? I would use it in winter.. but thats just me. Pursegrrl I value your opinion! I know I feel the same way about the manhattan! That is why I am so torn. Why is this so hard?!:rolleyes: *sigh* decisons, decisions. Again that you all for your opinions!