Help me set a 3 carat antique Asscher!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So pretty!!... WAOO!!..

2. Absolutely stunning!!! Simple yet AMAZING!

3. What a gorgeous stone and the setting is simply perfect, extremely classy!! I'm just curious why the ring sits next to the knuckle and not further down on the finger? Is that just for the sake of the photos? Magnificent ring wear it well!!
    Z

4. Gorgeous! My dbf is ring shopping and I sent him the preview pic for inspiration (he asked me to) - so glad to see the final result- Amazing!

5. Probably because I have these unsightly and unusually large webby bits between my fingers and so the ring is more comfortable sitting up a little higher :blush: My rings always gravitate in that direction!

6. EricaD, I've been watching and waiting for your stunning ring to arrive. It look wonderful on you! Enjoy!

7. Just looked at the pics,absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations you must be sooooo pleased!!!

8. amazing! EricaD that is one gorgeous ring, I don't know if you could top that even if you tried good thing you found the one!!:biggrin:

9. Stunning!

10. Sooooo beautiful!!

11. Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Take more pictures, please!!

12. Ummmm, I got a little carried away...it's just so damn photogenic. AND I figured out my digital camera can do HD macro video clips. Get ready for it...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]