Help me pick the color for my very first Mini Evenlyne please!

Hi Guys! Here it is! Can't express how pretty it is. The Vert Olive with SHW! Love the leather and the combination. Million thanks to you all for helping me out. This is my very first TPM and REALLY, I should have grabbed both since they aren't always available in the store. Can't wait to wear it out on the weekend! Thanks soooo much!

View attachment 5057810

Congrats! Enjoy her in good health. I think you made the right choice getting one only first, I feel like you’d get a lot more use getting a bright pop of color as your second or one with a patterned strap as your second.

Also love the little bag charm, so cute!

Reactions: boobookitty23
Congrats! Enjoy her in good health. I think you made the right choice getting one only first, I feel like you’d get a lot more use getting a bright pop of color as your second or one with a patterned strap as your second.

Also love the little bag charm, so cute!
Thanks! IS the patterned strap still available? That's the special edition ones you are referring to right? I have been waiting for those, but seems like they aren't receiving any more of special straps TPM...

Thanks! IS the patterned strap still available? That's the special edition ones you are referring to right? I have been waiting for those, but seems like they aren't receiving any more of special straps TPM...
I was offered a noir tpm with a patterned strap late dec 2020 but declined due to wanting gold hardware. After researching some more, I think all the patterned straps I’ve seen on purseforum and online have been with palladium hardware.

Hi Guys! Here it is! Can't express how pretty it is. The Vert Olive with SHW! Love the leather and the combination. Million thanks to you all for helping me out. This is my very first TPM and REALLY, I should have grabbed both since they aren't always available in the store. Can't wait to wear it out on the weekend! Thanks soooo much!

View attachment 5057810
Excellent choice! Congrats!

I was offered a noir tpm with a patterned strap late dec 2020 but declined due to wanting gold hardware. After researching some more, I think all the patterned straps I’ve seen on purseforum and online have been with palladium hardware.
I am hoping to score one too...it seems like pretty hard to come by and maybe they are already done producing them. I had chance to get the black one and I let it pass...kinda regretted.