Help me pick the color for my very first Mini Evenlyne please!

The top one is Vert Olive in Maurice leather. Bottom one is Etoup in Clemence leather. I have see the etoup with the navy strap a lot lately, but I have no seen the Olive. Thanks in Advance guys!

That Vert Olive is SO CUTE. I think they're both nice classics that would go with many outfits!

I like that these both have different color straps, it's a nice touch. I'm really partial to the patterned ones myself.

Reactions: boobookitty23
I have three of these bags, I love them so much (I had four and had to try to be reasonable lol).
Personally I like the Vert Olive more as you don't see it as often. It will work with lighter neutral outfits better with its light strap, BUT the Etoupe, although darker and "heavier" is more generally neutral. Since it hasn't been mentioned, I feel the navy strap on the Etoupe is a bit sporty.

The Olive is better for summer.

You can't lose on this choice. Can you take both? I did that with this bag and never regretted it.

I vote for the vert olive too. I think it’s a nice neutral that can go with a lot and not as commonly seen as the Etoupe. I love the lighter strap that it comes with as well. Good luck with whatever you decide

Reactions: boobookitty23
I have three of these bags, I love them so much (I had four and had to try to be reasonable lol).
Personally I like the Vert Olive more as you don't see it as often. It will work with lighter neutral outfits better with its light strap, BUT the Etoupe, although darker and "heavier" is more generally neutral. Since it hasn't been mentioned, I feel the navy strap on the Etoupe is a bit sporty.

You can't lose on this choice. Can you take both? I did that with this bag and never regretted it.
I am sure this won't be my only one! I am planning on getting some bright color after this. Thanks

I think this two are very similar...so I will save my $ on getting another one in pop color. But, yes, I almost going to go for BOTH! LOL