help me pick an LV for traveling!

I used to have the Aliza 24 for traveling. After it got stolen, I replaced it with the carryall. I'm petite (5'2"), so the carryall is perfect for me. Plus, it has pockets on both ends of the bag. I also purchased an a non-leather strap from LV for the bag so I can wear it messenger-style or over the shoulder.

If you get the keepall though, I recommend getting the mon monogram!!

Happy shopping!

I have the keepall 45 mon mono with a strap on my wishlist and hope to get it very soon! I think it will be perfect for traveling. I also like the Palermo GM like other's have suggested, it has a strap to where crossbody and is a gorgeous bag. Good luck with your decision!

thanks for all your input girls! I've been obsessing over the keepall mon monogram online the past few days lol Do you girls know if it will fit under the seat on airplanes? I usually keep my carry ons near me (unless it's a rolling luggage) so I'm wondering if the keepall 45 will let me do that? also, if anyone owns a palermo GM, does the shoulder strap cut into your shoulders? it looks kinda thin...

Thanks for all your help!

I use the classic Babylone for travel. Not quite so big, but beautiful. It's discontinued but you can get gorgeous preloved ones occasionally, just get it authenticated. The older ones with pigskin linings are beautiful. A tad heavy though, but they don't make LVs like this anymore. Keepalls with straps are perfect too!