Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Love with diamonds

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • JUC

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I currently wear a thin love & dbty on my right wrist & either a RG or SS Rolex/Tudor on my left. I’m hoping to add a small JUC with diamonds to my small stack (when Cartier confirms they can make my size!).

Next weekend I’m ordering a small JUC ring for my right hand & I’m hoping to also buy an everyday necklace. Finally narrowed down to these 3 thanks to my trip to the store last week.

My style is pretty casual (mom jeans, T-shirt’s, dungarees) but my jewellery is very thought out & put together.

1. RG Love necklace
This is my husband’s favourite. I like the idea of two interlocking rings as I have two beautiful sons. My only issue is I found the chain a bit thick. Husband likes the thicker chain as it’ll be safer around my 1 year old
5F86C14C-792B-4B60-A232-39985D450153.jpeg
2. RG Love necklace with diamonds
Same symbolism as above but I love the chain on this one. It’s quite expensive compared to the non diamond version
D46F99E3-0534-4D75-AB0F-DED5584B1BE9.jpeg
3. JUC necklace
Took me by surprise when I tried it on last week. Unique & a lovely chain. Not sure if it’ll “go” with everything
4D06BCFE-DFE0-4010-9F54-4C84264E6C00.jpeg9D9CE212-311F-4803-BBFD-41EF1A934474.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: endrew23
I love the number 2 option :heart: it looks very classy and it’s going to look stunning when light hits the diamonds. I think this necklace can be dressed up and dressed down so very versatile and gorgeous :loveeyes:

I am debating number 2 in yg and also the vca guillioche pendant. All three are beautiful! If you plan on layering any necklaces I think the love works a little better. Do you know if the love has a jump ring in it?

I am debating number 2 in yg and also the vca guillioche pendant. All three are beautiful! If you plan on layering any necklaces I think the love works a little better. Do you know if the love has a jump ring in it?
I don’t plan on stacking the necklace- I hate all the chains getting tangled up! Looking at the website description I don’t think there is a jump ring. I was also considering the VCA Gulloche but thinking rationally, the design doesn’t really fit in with the clean lines / utilitarian style of my other jewellery (Love/JUC)

I love the number 2 option :heart: it looks very classy and it’s going to look stunning when light hits the diamonds. I think this necklace can be dressed up and dressed down so very versatile and gorgeous :loveeyes:
I’m definitely leaning towards this one. The options I’ve put don’t really get much love on the PurseForum. Definitely seems to be more of a preference towards the other love necklace. I hope I don’t pick something others think is ugly!

I think the second one is beautiful, and you like the chain better on it. I don't like the JUC necklace. It's pretty up close, but from far away it looks like it's....missing a piece? Not finished?

Number 2 is gorgeous :heart: ! I think the uniqueness of it compared to option 1 justifies the price jump. You will be wearing it everyday so you will get your money's worth. Also with the JUC you will loose the symbolism behind the 2 interlocking loves.

Reactions: endrew23