help me ladies...

Nhelle, It's absolutely stunning!!!!! What is sad about that?? WE LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!

I think you're in Skittles shock right now, too many B-bag colors in such a short period of time! Just take it out for a spin and you'll be cured!

It's absolutely delicious, yummy, and perfect!!!

BalenciagaLove said:
Nhelle, It's absolutely stunning!!!!! What is sad about that?? WE LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!

I think you're in Skittles shock right now, too many B-bag colors in such a short period of time! Just take it out for a spin and you'll be cured!

It's absolutely delicious, yummy, and perfect!!!

:yes: ;)

it's a gorgeous bag! not sad at all! and besides.. life is about attitude =) if u feel happy, it is happy! enjoy it and tell us how u feel once u take it out!

Skittles shock, I love it lol! Nhelle it's very pretty but if you don't love her I'm sure you can find something you love even more :rolleyes: I'd give it some daylight time to see for sure!

BalenciagaLove said:

please give the bag one more try..
its such a lovely colour..
i believe many people in this forum has been wanting to have one....
its a hard find colour..really hope that u keep it...

Nhelle .... sweetie ..... this color is absolutely GORGEOUS, you will see ! Wait for one or two days, wear it outside, and then decide ... if you don't like it 200% then give it back if you have this option :yes: ! Honey ... you're sooo sweet, love yah :heart: !