help me find a whiskey edith!

OMG OMG OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just called the Neiman Marcus in LAkewood CO (303-273-5440) & spoke to Melissa:tup:, handbag Dept.
They have approx 10 Edith's left well 9 now
I just got my first Chloe Edith bag in Rouge:heart: and at a bargain price of $510!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
That was the last one but they have Whiskey,Eucriel for $510 and a very light colored one $765.
Call them! They are opened to 9pm.

OMG yes! i've wanted this bag in this color for almost a year....and whenever i'd see gals buying them, it'd hurt a lil inside, because they were just too pricey for me...but i lusted after the whiskey color so much!..but at the $510, i could totally do that...it was just a matter of finding the store and their phone #. so im really appreciative of everyones help and whatnot here!!:heart::heart::heart::tpfrox:

OMG yes! i've wanted this bag in this color for almost a year....and whenever i'd see gals buying them, it'd hurt a lil inside, because they were just too pricey for me...but i lusted after the whiskey color so much!..but at the $510, i could totally do that...it was just a matter of finding the store and their phone #. so im really appreciative of everyones help and whatnot here!!:heart::heart::heart::tpfrox:

Exactly!. Lusting for Chloe's for years but can never put down over 1K for a handbag. The ladies at the forum here are a great help.....help to spend $$$ on great handbags at great deals:dothewave:

I went to Last Call in Milpitas today to check out the Ediths and all they had were bowlers (way too big for an everyday bay - my two cents), but as I was checking out (got a pair of Juicy Shades + 2 pairs of Seven Skinny jeans for cheap) and I saw a "Brun" Edith behind the counter. Turns out it was a return and I bought it for $510. :nuts:

Thank you PFers!! Pics coming soon to the Edith Lovers Thread.