help me find a whiskey edith!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
i have been looking for a chloe edith for a while. im bummed i seem to have missed out on all the good sales for the bag:Push:

i've been watching some on ebay and have seen teh sale ones on NM and BG....but i really would like to not spend over $600 on one.

i really want whiskey, but would settle for muscat, since it seems quite close.

does anyone have any leads on any they've seen ????

Neiman Marcus Last Call in Dallas TX - Grapevine Mills had Whiskey Edith - $510 (I was there on Monday night). They should do a phone order for you. I read elsewhere that many of the Last Call stores have them now. Phone number is (214) 513-1527. Good luck.

i just called the CA store, and they have 3-4 but in chocolate. the SA said they were $550 though :sad:

im caling the texas store tomorrow...hopefully with better luck

check Last Call Denver, there are several whiskey for $510, unfortunately with a few flaws (one has mix of smooth, pebbly leather, one has scarring in leather), but I could overlook those flaws

FYI, also chocolate, red, grey(?) Edith
also Betty in red and brown (I think)?
also a few Edith bowling
all black Tracy and brown/brown Tracy

Good luck!

I bought the last Whiskey Edith today at NM Last Call in Katy Mills (Texas). They still have them in Rouge, Camel, Ivory, and Chocolate. If you're set on Whiskey, call all NM Last Call stores. Good luck.