Help me find a new pair of Signature Every Day earrings, suggestions please!

I had them for a while. They are a great earring for everyday wear. In addition, I thought they would compliment OP Van Cleef Collection.

Oh silly me, I thought OP posted them, but yes, they would be so lovely with her VCA. I hope you wear them a lot, they are adorable! Now I want to try them on too, you are a bad influence....;)

Oh silly me, I thought OP posted them, but yes, they would be so lovely with her VCA. I hope you wear them a lot, they are adorable! Now I want to try them on too, you are a bad influence....;)

I think they are great; they are also very reasonably priced for designer jewelry- $600 USD. I am only a little bit of a bad influence- :P

Love the knot earrings! I asked my SA about the Somerset ones and she said they'd been discontinued. I thought it was strange they still had them on the website though. They do have the Twist knots, maybe I'll try them on this weekend.

What about the yellow gold VCA sweet earrings? Otherwise I like the diamond hearts idea but if its too much bling def the sweets.

I was seriously considering getting the YG vintage or sweet alhambra earrings, but I think the vintage is actually a little too much for my workplace, and the sweets are just a tad too small... lol... and a little out of my price range at the moment, I'm supposed to be banned for a few years.

i recently lost one earring. when i went to tiffany, they told me that they can order the mate for me. of course mine is not that old yet but maybe worth a try?

I did try that first, but it's been discontinued for too long and SA told me that the repair center said "no go".

Here you go:

DSCF9052_zpsc0381d32.jpg

Ah! Those are lovely and a good size without being too flashy. I like! My SA is ordering them in for me to try on.

I also have a confession to make. I got so frustrated with the pressure of finding a new "perfect" everyday set that today I broke down and made an offer for a preowned pair of the SAME open heart earrings. The seller accepted. I've been obsessively stalking ebay and esty and book marking other designer styles for the last couple weeks and it was too much. I kept upping the limit of how much I was willing to spend and today I realized that I was not being practical.

I'm still going to meet with my SA to try on some other styles just to have a pair I can rotate in and out so maybe I won't get so stuck the next time, and to maybe find a sterling or WG pair I can wear with a long silver H necklace I have.

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! :urock:

Love the knot earrings! I asked my SA about the Somerset ones and she said they'd been discontinued. I thought it was strange they still had them on the website though. They do have the Twist knots, maybe I'll try them on this weekend.

I was seriously considering getting the YG vintage or sweet alhambra earrings, but I think the vintage is actually a little too much for my workplace, and the sweets are just a tad too small... lol... and a little out of my price range at the moment, I'm supposed to be banned for a few years.

I did try that first, but it's been discontinued for too long and SA told me that the repair center said "no go".

Ah! Those are lovely and a good size without being too flashy. I like! My SA is ordering them in for me to try on.

I also have a confession to make. I got so frustrated with the pressure of finding a new "perfect" everyday set that today I broke down and made an offer for a preowned pair of the SAME open heart earrings. The seller accepted. I've been obsessively stalking ebay and esty and book marking other designer styles for the last couple weeks and it was too much. I kept upping the limit of how much I was willing to spend and today I realized that I was not being practical.

I'm still going to meet with my SA to try on some other styles just to have a pair I can rotate in and out so maybe I won't get so stuck the next time, and to maybe find a sterling or WG pair I can wear with a long silver H necklace I have.

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! :urock:

Glad you liked them! Congratulations on your new pair, and I hope you get the Peretti Earrings as well. :graucho: