Help me find a jacket/trench for spring! Have you found yours yet?

I'm looking for this lovely...:love: Its from zara
5a.jpg

Unfortunately a poor college student can't afford a Burberry trench this year (someday I will though!), instead I found a cute jacket when I was shopping with my friends at Forever 21.

forever21.com/images/large/67968304-02.jpg

I get a lot of compliments on it, and it was under $50. It holds up very well too, which was a pleasant surprise (I have mixed luck with Forever 21).

Last edited:
Cari! Burberry!! I heard they are really fitted on petite people like us! I :heart: trenches!!! Worth the $ too since they're supposed to last a long time, meow!!! :: sends huggles to Cari boo::

I'm looking for this lovely...:love: Its from zara
5a.jpg

I saw it yesturday, but I think they were all out of my size. Perhpas i have to go back again :P

Milly has some sweet stuff~~!

Yes, they usually have some really pretty stuff :yes:

Unfortunately a poor college student can't afford a Burberry trench this year (someday I will though!), instead I found a cute jacket when I was shopping with my friends at Forever 21.

forever21.com/images/large/67968304-02.jpg

I get a lot of compliments on it, and it was under $50. It holds up very well too, which was a pleasant surprise (I have mixed luck with Forever 21).

I love that you can find so good pieces from f21 sometimes, and for such good prices!

Club Monaco's trench? It looks like a classic trench that's been slightly modernized and it's much less expensive than Burberry's trench.

I'll check that out right away :smile: Thank you!

Cari! Burberry!! I heard they are really fitted on petite people like us! I :heart: trenches!!! Worth the $ too since they're supposed to last a long time, meow!!! :: sends huggles to Cari boo::

Ahh hi Panda! Oh, they are? I didn't know that. I thought they weren't fitted at all! I will try one on this weekend if I have the time :yes: ::hugs to you Panda sweetie::

i love my Gryphon trenches! i have one design called the 'skirt' (in tan) and another called the 'timeless' (army green).

i would love a classic Burberry one day, but it doesn't really fit in with my style for now. so i'm a big fan of the 2 i have from Gryphon! here's a pic of the 'skirt' trench- the fabric is kind of crinkly, and i love the belts that come with these jackets- you can kinda see the gold one that i got with this one.
3636724878_956c77d924_o.jpg

you look great, i love your bag can i ask what make it is???

Burberry trench is a classic! That MK is really nice to! Do you know if they are still making/selling that in department stores? I really like the Zara one too. Club Monaco has nice trench.