Help me find a jacket/trench for spring! Have you found yours yet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone :smile:

I really need your help with suggestions and tips regarding jackets and trenches for spring! I'm searching high and low for the perfect one but I can't seem to find one..

Perhaps you have found yours and would like to share it with the rest of us? :flowers:

I appreciate all the suggestions that I can get :biggrin: Thank you!

2. My burberry trench.

3. i love my Gryphon trenches! i have one design called the 'skirt' (in tan) and another called the 'timeless' (army green).

i would love a classic Burberry one day, but it doesn't really fit in with my style for now. so i'm a big fan of the 2 i have from Gryphon! here's a pic of the 'skirt' trench- the fabric is kind of crinkly, and i love the belts that come with these jackets- you can kinda see the gold one that i got with this one.
    [​IMG]

4. A true classic :yes:

That's a great trench! I'm glad that you've found yours :biggrin:

5. You look fantastic!

I saw an inexpensive one at H&M I quite liked, it is a stone-colored parka that you can rusch at the waist, $50.

Burberry is always classic.

6. I live in my J.Crew Icon trench, it's really classic!

7. BURBERRY! love it, love it, love it

8. I found a black trench at the Michael Kors boutique in Vegas. I have a red trench from a few years back, and have never had a black trench to carry me thru all seasons. At $200 it was quite reasonable and fits perfectly.

9. Is this the one you mean? :smile:

[​IMG]

10. Haha, yes it's gorgeous!

That sounds great! Have you got any pictures?

11. Right now I have this jacket (from last spring) from Juicy that I think I'll use a bit this spring as well.. But I want something else as well :smile:

[​IMG]

12. ^^^cute! Have you ever looked at Boden? They have a few super cute little spring coats right now.

13. Boden? What's that? :smile: