Help Me find a Great Brown 07 First or City

Wow Tooshies, Thanks for the Gorgeous Pics! Now I am going to be bummed that I only got a First in Truffle! I can't usually get clear names from the SA's so I was thankful to get My SA at Neimans in Scottsdale to find me the Truffle and a PLOMB City! I am sooo excited to see them. I'll post pics when I get them. I am trying to just get colors that I can't get next season.
Your bags are so yummy and broken in, like cowboy boots that you have for years! I'm weird, I prefer boots to Heels!

No prob:smile: Glad you like them! the Truffle was one of those colors that I grew to love, and now that it's so broken-in, I love it to pieces:heart:

The Truffle seems to pop up pretty often on ebay, so I you can get a City there if you change your mind about your First:yes: Ooow, and congrats on your Steel City!!!!
That'll be beautiful.....I'm so tempted to get it myself, but it's just too close to Anthra that I love so much.

BTW, you're not weird. I LOVE cowboy boots(especially vintage ones) and I have a ton of them:heart: I wear them even during the summer!
This is what I love about Bal browns, they get better with age:yes:

Cool Tooshies, A boot lover like me! I used to live in sun Valley, idaho and wore my boots alot there. Living in LA i guess you can wear them too. I have some amazing turquoise boots with cutouts on the side.They are nice and pointy too. I have some old funky browns and blacks. I wish everyone wore boots, it's so easy.

Gucci, you are so cute! You must be so excited! Sometimes I think ignorance is Bliss! I was so happy with my first bbag too, that i really didn't know what to look for. I bought a Violet City, Violet Step and Violet First. It wasn't til I got my First that I really knew what I loved and sent the other bags back! I never had the option to get 05 leather so I guess i will cope with what we have unless i can get ahold of a great used bag!
What other bags did you carry? Obviously I like Chloe, hence my name! Also Tylie Malibu, cause it's amazing leather-though different from balenciaga leather.

chloe...bbags totally got me hooked!!!!but before that, i was getting into gucci a lot also. only had 3 though but now 2 since i recently sold my last purchase thru ebay. but before gucci, ive only had like 2 doonies, 1 coach, and 1 burberry that i also sold. im new to the land of premier designer handbags as you can see :P so yeah, still pretty ignorant when it comes to bbag leather variations and stuff. :smile:

i'd be nice to get more educated tho, so next time i get another bbag, i'd know what specifically to look for.

i have checked out chloes and they're also really gorgeous!!!! i know that the paddingtons are the popular ones but i personally think that the Ediths look better hehe. i havent heard of tylie malibu, so ill be checking those out after im done with my novel here :sweatdrop:

I had an Edith, looked at her with joy, but realised that I'll never use her as I need a shoulder bag( at least the option) the Paddingtons look great handheld or shoulder. I use my Violet First on my shoulder, by the handles most of the time and then with the strap sometimes.
I have a couple of Coach bags, a cool blue suede messenger style, a black small leather( hamptons?), a small Coach logo in Khaki( got the vachetta wet and haven't worn it since, it looks stained) and a nice Coach large brown logo satchel. I just have them in their dust bags.
I really didn't get into the higher end bags til this July, with all of the Chloe going on sale and making them a bit more affordable.:wlae::woohoo::yes:

chloe....
i just realized that you and i joined TPF at the same time!! hehehehe!! also the same time we both moved into the premier designer world :P

anyways, about the chloe sales going on, yes my sister became a 'victim' (heehee) a month ago when she bought her very first chloe, an Edith in ecuriel? i think thats what that color is called. it was sorta my fault because i was the one that 'opened her eyes' on the Edith bag, that's why she started calling the NM last call all over the US and found her Edith for $340!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wlae: I couldn't believe it!!!!! if i didnt get a bbag, i would've gotten the other one also (in whiskey).

sienna is a beautiful color (from what i've seen in the pics) so i'm sure you cant go wrong with either one of those. i hate to keep 'advertising' my truffle, but here's another pic which i think looks better than the one on my avatar......

yes this one looks more caramel-ly or camel-ly. a classic!

chloe....
i just realized that you and i joined TPF at the same time!! hehehehe!! also the same time we both moved into the premier designer world :P

anyways, about the chloe sales going on, yes my sister became a 'victim' (heehee) a month ago when she bought her very first chloe, an Edith in ecuriel? i think thats what that color is called. it was sorta my fault because i was the one that 'opened her eyes' on the Edith bag, that's why she started calling the NM last call all over the US and found her Edith for $340!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wlae: I couldn't believe it!!!!! if i didnt get a bbag, i would've gotten the other one also (in whiskey).
Hey Guccci, That's funny that we both joined at the same time! I think I found this from wanting to learn about authenticating bags.
I can't believe Edith bags were 340.00:wtf: They were 1200.00 and I got mine for 575.00 and then I returned it because i never used it. It was quite heavy. I really had no idea about this whole world of designer bags being such an obsession!
I always wanted a Birkin bag, but it was a far off dream. I can't believe how many ladies have them!
Hey are you near the fires? I am in a hotel tonite because our area was so filled with smoke, 15 minutes from malibu!