help me decidee..

hmmmmmm.. decision decision... i actually was so sure that i wanted the azur. so i went to the store to get it but they didn't have it at that time :sad: so i left them my payment information so they can just charge it through once they got a shipment. and they did!.... but then after they told me that my bag is ready for pick up.. that's when i'm starting to fall in love with the ebene speedy.

so right now i've paid for the speedy azur but i feel like i'm leaning toward the eben more and moreeee.. and thats why i haven't picked up my speedy azur yet :sad:

Plus.. it's fall season now. so maybe ebene is better ? :Push:

I personally think Azur can be used for all seasons, so I would not let the fact that fall has started stop me from getting azur. Since you are planning to get the trevi as your next purchase, I would go for the azur speedy.

Hmn. I would agree, Azur can work all year, especially in certain climates. Here we get snow all the time, so I made sure to get a bag in Ebene because I know I'm going to slip on the snow...or snow will get on me...and bad-looking vachetta is such a dealbreaker for me. I'd also argue the Ebene looks better in a business-y environment. But Azur is pretty too! I can see where you're having trouble, OP :P You can always go to the store and see if it's love, and if not just return it there or exchange for an Ebene. The SAs at LV - well, most of them - are used to picky customers. :smile:

i personally wouldnt wear azur during fall or winter, as i find it to be a spring/summer bag. In fact I just put mine up for the season. I still think you should get the ebene!