Help me decide!

Which bag should I buy?

• LV monogram Lockit

• MJ Quilted Tote

• MJ Stam

• MJ Venetia

Results are only viewable after voting.
that's a tough one. There are only 3 mono bags I adore, Lockit being one of them. I am also a sucker for a beautiful, classic Venetia. The other 2 are on the trendy side for me, which I mostly shy away from. I feel that quilting *might* look last last season's last season soon.

Wow...the votes are running pretty even! Does anyone have pics of the Venetia on? It sounds huge from the measurements (16w x 10h) and I am pretty short! Are they on sale anywhere in the other colors?

Wow...the votes are running pretty even! Does anyone have pics of the Venetia on? It sounds huge from the measurements (16w x 10h) and I am pretty short! Are they on sale anywhere in the other colors?

Check out the MJ forum - there are lots of photos in the reference section.

I'm 5'4", and I don't find the Venetia too big at all.

I can't help but think that quilted bags look old-ladyish. The Venetia looks awesome, but the LV is also timeless. And not old-ish. Just MHO. (And I'm a 47-year old second-grade teacher who lives outside of Buffalo, NY -- not quite a hotbed of trendiness.)

You have listed some gorgeous bags!

Have you carried the Stam or another large MJ bag? I have the Stam, and while I love it, I don't carry it a lot because I find it very heavy. It sounds like you want a bag you can use a lot, so I think it would be a good idea to see if you are comfortable with the weight of the MJ bags before you decide. (Just my opinion.)

By the way, the Stam is a lot lighter without the chain.