Help me decide....

hi, Ink for me it would go with most things, i would struggle with OL in my wardrobe i like both tho it was the OL that i first noticed and said wow, so go with whatever will make you feel special. good luck

I adore the ink, but I am desperate for the regular oak leopard now, so OL gets my vote. Its super cute in the regular size, I must confess I may have had a dream or two about it recently ;)

Oops sorry. I just noticed the options were between oak leopard and ink. I was rushing and just saw the oak without the leopard. Please ignore my photo showing the oak and ink together. :shrugs::shrugs:

I vote OL too, but then I am biased, lol. I am still so excited by mine, I just think it is such a 'wow' little bag. Ink is also lovely though so expect that you will love your new bag whichever you go for.

I vote ink, but I struggled with deciding between the Ink and OL as well. It finally came down to that I am a more casual dresser and ink works well with my wardrobe. I may get an OL accessory though...it's so pretty!

I bought the blue Alexa yesterday -- major expense for me, but I fell madly in love and absolutely had to have it. The yellow is very pretty too, but the blue stole my heart and it's more trans-seasonal.