Help me decide!!!!!

Which should I get?

• Miranda Earrings

• Heart Earrings

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^^ Is the jewelry not made of real silver/gold? I personally don't have any of the jewelry pieces so I wouldn't know. If the gold is not real then I think I might change my mind and go for the silver hearts! lol!

I was just in a coach store today and happenend to notice the silver hearts right away. They are very cute! Nice weight to them and look timeless. Good everyday go to earrings. I vote hearts! Good Luck

I like the hearts. The problem that I have w/ the Miranda earrings is that they'll probably loose their "golden" appearance after a while, especially if they are not made of real gold.

The Miranda earrings sell for $78.00, and the Heart earrings sell for $98.00 The silver earrings are real sterling silver and the Miranda's are goldtone which can eventually tarnish and lose their gold finish. I would go with the hearts, they're cute and will always look as good as they do now. :yes:

Thank you everyone for your opinions!! :tup: I emailed him links to both pairs. I have a feeling he will go for the Hearts because he knows I love Hearts. :love: Plus that was my first choice to begin with. I will let you know on Valentines day! :yes:
Carley

Thank you everyone for your opinions!! :tup: I emailed him links to both pairs. I have a feeling he will go for the Hearts because he knows I love Hearts. :love: Plus that was my first choice to begin with. I will let you know on Valentines day! :yes:
Carley

I think you'll get the hearts too. I know those are the ones my DH would choose for me if I gave him that choice, especially for V'Day!!!