Help me decide

Which red bag ?

• Jumbo Red Flap I have

• Hidden Chain Flap I want

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Red Caviar Jumbo with New Chain is my coveted Chanel holy grail, so I can't even imagining selling it if I had it. But that's me; you should just follow your heart. (I voted for your keeping the Red Jumbo. I don't have to heart to vote differently. :P )

-Stephanie

Pls keep the red jumbo as it's such a fabulous bag and hard to find. If you decide to get rid, there are many pfers here are lookin for a red jumbo including me....*LOL*

Thanks ladies you guys are so helpful.. Every comment you guys have said- I
have already thought over and over and over AGAIN..
I am using the Red Jumbo today its raining(finally put down the Les Marais tote- did not want to get that messed up with rain drops)- I actually love that bag so much I don't care what red bag I have, as long as I have her. I have not felt that way about a bag in a long time.. Thats the spirit I am looking for about the red jumbo- I had it at first when I got it..but the hidden chain is making me feel that way.
But its raining and look who I run to- the Red Jumbo caviar- easy to maintain and wipe off. I would not dare use another type bag in the rain..
So for now I think the Red Jumbo stays..I know I am teasing all you ladies that want one- I am sorry.. Maybe I will wait a few more months again and see what happens- but feel free to keep voting and posting- it helps a bunch..

L- you did switch up on me !!! lol
Oh I have had to the two side by side and the vibrant red of the hidden chain- looks much better.:girlsigh::hysteric:

I am glad you're closer to deciding and understand why so many people are saying Jumbo, but reading your posts, it does sound to me as though it isn't really your true red Chanel love, so I would tentatively buck the trend and say go get the hidden chain because it seems from where I am that you adore the bag much more . . .

Toni, I'm a voting for keeping the Big Boy Jumbo tomato. The hidden chain doesn't resonate with me. It's not just the chain but the whole look of the bag. Maybe I need to see a modeling pic but it hasn't grown on me like some bags do in time.

Here's a thought: ask Chanel if they can shorten the chain. (I once took a bucket bag in for sprucing up and they changed the chains to shorter ones. Granted the originals were very long and the shorter ones weren't THAT short that it bothered me.) Perhaps it's worth asking.