Help me decide...which fall bag?

I like #2 the best. The burnt red (rust) color is gorgeous and that is my favorite Gucci hobo style. Do you have any reds in your collection yet and are you needing a tote or hobo? I guess that is what would help determine it for you.

I'm torn between the black suede and the red guccisima.

As lots of people have said above..

#1 is totally classic and the red stripe brightens up the black. It's one of those pieces that if you keep it in good condition, it is absolutely timeless!

#2 is a gorgeous colour but I can see it being dated more easily.

My thoughts are it depends on what you want from your fall bag! Do you want a purse or do you want something more substantial that can also hold a large agenda or mags? Plus consider what you already have in your collection.

Now that I've said all this... hehe.. I've had enough time to process it through my brain :idea: ...I vote for #1 because it's timeless, the suede is gorgeous, it's more practical in it's size/shape.. PLUS if you really want red I think there are other red bags out there that are more 'take your breath away'. This red one is more staple...

Best of luck with your choice! Let us know which one you decide on and post a pic with you and your lovely new addition!

I ordered #1 because the suede looks so lush and black is timeless. This bag is going to be functional as I plan on schlepping around my usual crap lol.

It should be here in about 2 weeks. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions

Can't wait to see pics of the bag! I loved the color of #2, but I've bought the bouvier before and returned it because I didn't like the size and the feel of it under my arm.

Wish that #3 came in the rust color.. that would have been my choice.