Help me decide please!!!

Well, then, probably best on reputable sites, like eBay, Bonanza (even though I'd always check with the pf authenticators for the bid sites), RDC, and ******. There are TONS of counterfeiters out there.

shelzbags, your signature is too funny, but at the same time :sad: .
I've looked on Bonanza, RDC, and just found one on ******.
What do you think?

shelzbags, your signature is too funny, but at the same time :sad: .
I've looked on Bonanza, RDC, and just found one on ******.
What do you think?

Don't feel too bad for me (my signature); I just bought 2 new Bals. I'm unable to resist a deal on a bag, even when banned! Plus, I LOVE seeing what everyone else gets. I definitely get my share. I really am never content, though. :P

Anyway, the good thing about a bag on ******, is that you are definitely getting authentic. If you see one you LOVE and can afford, then I say, go for it, and enjoy it. If you're going to strap yourself financially, then wait for the auctions and check the bags with the PF authenticators. I have gotten some screamin' deals thanks to tPF!!!!

Don't feel too bad for me (my signature); I just bought 2 new Bals. I'm unable to resist a deal on a bag, even when banned! Plus, I LOVE seeing what everyone else gets. I definitely get my share. I really am never content, though. :P

Anyway, the good thing about a bag on ******, is that you are definitely getting authentic. If you see one you LOVE and can afford, then I say, go for it, and enjoy it. If you're going to strap yourself financially, then wait for the auctions and check the bags with the PF authenticators. I have gotten some screamin' deals thanks to tPF!!!!

Ah, the true came out :smile: I will keep watching for a good deal on the Bal. First. The PF authenticators are wonderful. I wouldn't dare buyong my very first Balenciaga bag on Bonanza without asking for their opinions. :smile:

Hi Forum :smile:,

I am kinda new to Balenciaga and would appreciate your opinions since the closet shop I can go to try on a Bal. bag is 5 hours drive away.
I already have a Sahara RH City 2011 bag and now wanting to own a Chevre leather bag in dark color, but different style. I am petite and so don't think anything bigger than a City would work. I've done some reading and now I can't decide if I should go for a Town, a First, or a Twiggy. Can you please share your experience on these styles and what dark color would you pick? TIA
City Bag is not too big . Twiggy has a unique shape . But no matter what you choose , you will be addicted to the feel of the leather !