Help me decide please.......

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Perfect! Post pics when you get it! I think my next bag is speedy b30 in azur ❤️

Bagaddict84 likes this.
  2. Hopefully I will have her tomorrow x
    Ohh lovely you never be done always thinking and saving for the next one lol

3. Yay! Right !? I told myself you need to enjoy the moment. I think I’m going to wait for next year for a bag. Little bag ban. ( Which works bc fall is approaching and I want an azur hehe) I just got the Damier Ebene feliece and I also got the monogram favorite this year. I do however want the new iPhone folio that’s coming out and I asked my friend to bring me back a bracelet from France but other than that - ban! I think lol

Bagaddict84 likes this.
  4. Lol I need to go on a bag ban too but I’m heading to Dubai on Friday on holiday so you never know what I might pick up I would absolutely love a monogram favourite but not holding out much hope
    They are beautiful bags you have purchased recently enjoy using them x

5. Oh that’s exciting and so fun! Have so much fun! I’ll attach my little bag family lol- Ysl my parents brought me back from Hawaii in May ❤️

Attached Files:

Zoffen and Bagaddict84 like this.
  6. Beautiful collection :heart:
    I’ll keep you updated on any purchases I make from my holidays lol

7. Ty!! Yes can’t Wait and good luck with speedy today!

Bagaddict84 likes this.
  8. It has arrived sitting under my desk in work I’ll wait until I get home x

9. Speedy B. Great bag!

Bagaddict84 likes this.
  10. My speedy b arrived yesterday and she is beautiful currently sitting for the tanning process lol
    De neo noe returned x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice