Help me decide please.......

Hopefully I will have her tomorrow x
Ohh lovely you never be done always thinking and saving for the next one lol
Yay! Right !? I told myself you need to enjoy the moment. I think I’m going to wait for next year for a bag. Little bag ban. ( Which works bc fall is approaching and I want an azur hehe) I just got the Damier Ebene feliece and I also got the monogram favorite this year. I do however want the new iPhone folio that’s coming out and I asked my friend to bring me back a bracelet from France but other than that - ban! I think lol

Reactions: Bagaddict84
Yay! Right !? I told myself you need to enjoy the moment. I think I’m going to wait for next year for a bag. Little bag ban. ( Which works bc fall is approaching and I want an azur hehe) I just got the Damier Ebene feliece and I also got the monogram favorite this year. I do however want the new iPhone folio that’s coming out and I asked my friend to bring me back a bracelet from France but other than that - ban! I think lol
Lol I need to go on a bag ban too but I’m heading to Dubai on Friday on holiday so you never know what I might pick up I would absolutely love a monogram favourite but not holding out much hope
They are beautiful bags you have purchased recently enjoy using them x

Lol I need to go on a bag ban too but I’m heading to Dubai on Friday on holiday so you never know what I might pick up I would absolutely love a monogram favourite but not holding out much hope
They are beautiful bags you have purchased recently enjoy using them x
Oh that’s exciting and so fun! Have so much fun! I’ll attach my little bag family lol- Ysl my parents brought me back from Hawaii in May ❤️

Attachments

• 4313A03D-1FA5-4E2D-B759-AE875B318B30.jpeg
    4313A03D-1FA5-4E2D-B759-AE875B318B30.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 57