Help Me Decide on the Petit Noe

missypoo said:
I know. I had MyPoupette athenticate that Epi Petit Noe mandarin on ebay and they said it was real. I tried to get him down from $600 to a lower amount but he declined. But then I saw a yellow Petit Noe from a MyPoupette seller that went for $329 I believe.
I think I know the PN you are talking about! I am looking at it right now!!!:lol: It's in great shape (minus the tiny stain on the inside)!!!:yes: I am also watching a yellow one too!:graucho:

Definitely the epi mandarin PN! I got mine recently and cannot stop loving it! It goes well with more than you can imagine and the mandarin is absolutely gorgeous. T-shirt and jeans, light summer dresses and sandals...

I think the Petit noe look, while casual, has a fun note to it. It is my happy bag.:lol:

Plus mandarin color will be discontinued soon. You should grab it while it's still around.

LUUURVE IT!!:heart: :love: :love: :love:

Attachments

• mypetitnoe.jpg
    mypetitnoe.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 33
luna_ said:
Definitely the epi mandarin PN! I got mine recently and cannot stop loving it! It goes well with more than you can imagine and the mandarin is absolutely gorgeous. T-shirt and jeans, light summer dresses and sandals...

I think the Petit noe look, while casual, has a fun note to it. It is my happy bag.:lol:

Plus mandarin color will be discontinued soon. You should grab it while it's still around.

LUUURVE IT!!:heart: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for posting your mandarin PN for me Luna. I love it!!