Help Me Decide on the Petit Noe

1. Hi everyone!! I think in the near future I would like to have a Petit Noe. But I can't decide to get the Mono or Epi Mandarin one. What are your opinions? Thanks a bunch!! :flowers:

2. The mandarin epi is going to be discontinued soon, so it may be harder to snap one up in the future.

Personally, I prefer the monogram one just because I don't think the mandarin colour would go with a lot in my wardrobe. But perhaps you've got a more interesting wardrobe than mine - so it's really up to what you think will dress the best with everythinig !

3. Yeah I heard about the madarin color being disconitued soon. I basically wear jeans and t-shirts. Is the mandarin a summer color only?

4. discontinued lol

5. I say the epi manderin.

6. Nah, I think it's silly to kind of pigeon hole a colour to a season anyways - I mean, wearing bright colours in winter ought not to be a faux pas, bright cheerful colours shouldn't be hidden in closets ! :amuse:

7. I am casual most of the time and find that mono goes well with what I wear. I do love the look of epi though!:love:

8. the Noe bags are not my type, because i don't like the drawstring style, but if you have to get one, then get it in Epi Mandarin :yes:

like everyone else pointed out, the Epi Mandarin will be discontinued, so that will make it a much less common bag than the Monogram. and it's such a hot color. if you wear jeans and solid-colored tops, the Mandarin would look really nice. and it doesn't have to be just a summer color. i personally believe that if a bag looks good on you or with what you wear, :censor: the seasons :roflmfao:!

9. Hi Irene!! I was looking at the Epi Mandarin Petit Noe on eBay remember? I figured if I was to get it, I would rather shell out the extra bucks for a new one.

10. Great advice Sandra!! Thanks all!!

11. both!!!
    the epi one is adorable!!!!

12. Petit Noe in Mandarin Epi is GORGEOUS!!!:love:

13. i love the MC petit noe

its the perfect size, and it looks stunning IRL.

14. Epi

15. I know isn't it beautiful? Hmmmm something to think about now. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice