help me decide on a new bag - pretty please?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm looking for something to take shopping with me on weekends, since i've got the huge work bags, but nothing medium-sized.

let me preface this by saying...i like black bags. i usually wear all black. so i'm into black bags with silver hardware. i'm an nyc minimalist at heart, what can i say? :P

Monsac Handbags Sussex Horizontal Satchel (Onyx) - Monsac Handbags

Francesco Biasia Handbags Glamour Girl - Single Strap Quarter Flap (Kenia) - Francesco Biasia Handbags

Francesco Biasia Handbags City Spirits - Satchel (Black) - Francesco Biasia Handbags

does anyone carry a woven leather handled bag, like the handle on the second one? i wonder if it would chafe or dig.

Zappos is having a great sale until friday, by the way.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here they are!

3. #2 is awesome. I saw that bag IRL and it's very functional..doesn't seem to get in your way either.

4. Another vote for #2 :yes:

5. I REALLY like that second one.

6. i also prefer the 2nd one from the 3 choices

7. #3 here.

8. I love them all, but I'd probably go with something shaped more like 1 or 3.

9. #1 is very nice but, #2 is SUPER sweet! I'd get that one!

11. I like #2 the best!

12. I like the 1st one.

13. number 2 definately!!

14. #2! reminds of the botkier trigger and I have three of those!:P

15. I like #2 the best.