help me decide on a new bag - pretty please?

bella sarafina

fellow bag addict
Nov 22, 2006
i'm looking for something to take shopping with me on weekends, since i've got the huge work bags, but nothing medium-sized.

let me preface this by saying...i like black bags. i usually wear all black. so i'm into black bags with silver hardware. i'm an nyc minimalist at heart, what can i say? :P

Monsac Handbags Sussex Horizontal Satchel (Onyx) - Monsac Handbags

Francesco Biasia Handbags Glamour Girl - Single Strap Quarter Flap (Kenia) - Francesco Biasia Handbags

Francesco Biasia Handbags City Spirits - Satchel (Black) - Francesco Biasia Handbags

does anyone carry a woven leather handled bag, like the handle on the second one? i wonder if it would chafe or dig.

zappos is having a great sale until friday, by the way.

2990-260905-d.jpg

5007-290393-d.jpg

985-255278-d.jpg

here they are!

i'm looking for something to take shopping with me on weekends, since i've got the huge work bags, but nothing medium-sized.

let me preface this by saying...i like black bags. i usually wear all black. so i'm into black bags with silver hardware. i'm an nyc minimalist at heart, what can i say? :P

Me too, except I'm the London version - you may have heard of us! ;)

I love the third one and would be pretty ecstatic about the second one too - handles though need checking out as they could be a cause of non-minimalist pain!