help me decide.. miu miu, tod's or LV? :)

That's a tough choice because I like all of these bags!

The Tods bag seems to be your favorite out of all of these, if you can handle waiting a few more months.

I have a similar Miu Miu bag in brown, and the quality is excellent. But if you don't like how the bag looks on you, I don't think you'd end up being happy with it.

I just got a Damier Speedy 30, and even though I see them quite often I still think it's a classic bag and it will last forever.

I would vote Tod's, I actually have the distressed leather large brown Bensonville and it's a great bag. I bought mine on sale at Saks a couple of months ago for around $460. I'm thankful I got a great deal, it's a great bag and you definitely can't go wrong with Tod's. I own lots of different designers, but I keep going back to Tod's, they are classic.

I'd say Tod's, but you already have one. Their quality is tops and a color that isn't too light will be easy care. I have a camel colored D bag and it requires nothing in the way of maintenance.

No. 2 for me would be the Miu Miu. Not everyone has one but it's a great brand and I like the style shown.

I just can't get excited about LV--sorry.

I am really loving that Tods bag, especially in the blue but the brown is also just gorgeous! I like the Miu Miu bow satchel also but the Tods is my favourite by far. I agree that the speedy is just a bit too common.