help me decide:furla vs. cole haan

FURLA!! They are made in Italy. Their leathers are so lightweight and easy to take care of. Quality/Stitching is excellent. Although the styles may not appeal to everyone, but it's relatively a great price for their great quality! I have 4 of them, big and small, light and dark colours, and still wanting to get more when I come across new styles!

i think it really depends on the PARTICULAR bag, not the brand. there are some cole haans that are great, some michael kors that are great, furlas that are great, etc. some are heavy, some are light. some have thick leather, some have thin leather. you really have to go out there and see what you like for yourself.

I don't think its possible to make a decision based on a brand alone, because each has styles that I like and don't like. Overall, I would go with Cole Haan first, then MK, and then Furla.

I own more Furla than Cole Haan bags, and lean towards Fulrla's classic designs, although both are excellent companies that make high quality bags in fairly timeless styles.

Furla has several classic pieces this year that could have been popular ten years ago, look wonderful this season and will probably still be fashionable long down the road. Furla seems to me to be a little more traditional/classical in design over Cole Haan, which might be a bit more trendy in certain designs (and I do mean only a bit).

It depends on what you're searching for your style and functionality -- both are excellent companies.

Following my earlier post, I just bought my first Cole Haan. I still love Furlas but I'm finding they are too structured and formal for weekends, at least the styles I tend to prefer. I was looking for a purse to take on a 'swankier' city trip, that had to be practical but still look gorgeous. Cole Haan had the village bucket tote in pewter.
In terms of quality I'd say they are comparable, the designs and even the materials are often very different but I feel like the workmanship and materials are of the same quality.

From these choices, I'd go with Furla. Furla bags are designed and made in Italy. The leather is always scrumptious. If you're worried that some of the styles are too bland (which is true), just make sure you pick one that isn't. Saks and Neiman both have nice selections on line so you can look them. Also, Furlausa.com shows the designs available in the U.S. Good Luck!