Help me decide - Carla or Ginger

Jade...

I hope I havent put you off the Lena with my 'fish tale'...
My Lena is right next to me now...and the smell has faded. It only smells of leather now.
If you are considering the Lena, then I would definatley buy it over a ginger or Carla.

Its not too big but not small either. The belt detail just rocks! Im actually thinking about checking out a black one too.

The cod liver oil scent is a minor and it fades so quickly. :yes:
How can you not want this beauty right now!!!
4orn5za.jpg

Personally, I prefer the Ginger, I've always thought the Carla looks somewhat akward on me. But you love yours, so you know what you're getting there. As to the Ginger, the strap clearance is a LOT less than the Ginger as you can see from Bessie's pics. It's right under your armpit. Also, it's not that great over heavy coats, etc. I still love mine, but I carry my bags in the crook of my arm a lot anyway.

Jade....I'd dump the thought of both bags and start with a fresh slate. 60% off is terrific and I'd hate to see you waste it on a bag you don't like.
If that was MY 60% off I'd take a trip over to the Gryson page....or the Botkier page....(bite my tongue as I sit here in the Kooba forum). I would love to see their new stuff too!

I get those Kooba emails too. They always make me think there is going to be something brand new....but we are too ahead for them. They are showing is the Disco Ball bag that we saw weeks ago!

Ladies!

Just wanted to let you know I bought my Carla today.
I know many of you suggested the Ginger, as well as leaving my comfort zone altogether and starting fresh with a newer bag, but I really love the Carla I already have and just had to have another. :yahoo:

Plus - on sale for $342, how could I lose? With my 60% off coupon, I got the bag for exactly $136 bucks. :wtf: I wasn't feeling any of the other styles, and any of the bags that I DID want, such as the Elisha, Devin or even the Lena, they didn't have in stock.

I'm pretty happy with my choice, and for the money, how can I really lose? :yes:

Thanks again for helping me!